• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [CLOSED] MARSHAL RAFFLE!

PinkWater

Oceanic Operetta Operator
Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
Marhsal's gone to a good home! Thank you all for playing and I wish you all luck on getting him yourself one day!

Last edited:
wow. I have Julian in boxes but I already have Marshal. A week ago I was in a hunting frenzy for Marshal, then I gave up and used the villager reset trick. Isn't that funny?

Good luck finding Julian! If you're interested, I have him up on auction on ACC until today evening (PST).

OMG!!!! What!

Julian asked me YESTERDAY to move and I said no.
But if I saw this, I would have definitely said yes.

Awwww, my heart. </3

OMG!!!! What!

Julian asked me YESTERDAY to move and I said no.
But if I saw this, I would have definitely said yes.

Awwww, my heart. </3

Really want marshal ; _ ; ahh. maybe i can get julian to trade.

Last edited:
When is Marshall leaving? I have Julian who I would trade for Marshall but I have to get Julian to move first, I tt so it shouldn't take long to get Julian to move! I just need to know when Marshall is leaving!

Marshal leaves in 3 days. I was gonna TT him into boxes, but I stopped in case I had some problems getting a trade. If you wanna try and TT Julian into boxes, I'll give you some time. Hardly anyone wants to trade, of which I'm shocked :eek:

I been trying to T.T Julian for the past 2 hours, haha.
He hasn't asked to move. I did notice though that he loves watering my flowers. XD

Why, thank you! Because I won him in a giveaway, I'm now contemplating on just giving away Marshal. I feel bad trying to auction him, and I still want him to leave, so...

This is now a giveaway thread for Marshal! I forgot how to change the thread title, but yeah. How will I decide to give him away? Idk yet. I'll give the masses some time to see this. :)

Back