• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED] MARSHAL RAFFLE!

PinkWater

Oceanic Operetta Operator
Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
Marhsal's gone to a good home! Thank you all for playing and I wish you all luck on getting him yourself one day!

Last edited:
I'll pay 30 million last minute if you don't find Julian in time?xxx

wow. I have Julian in boxes but I already have Marshal. A week ago I was in a hunting frenzy for Marshal, then I gave up and used the villager reset trick. Isn't that funny?

Good luck finding Julian! If you're interested, I have him up on auction on ACC until today evening (PST).

whoops sorry. internet whonked out. double post ><

Last edited:
OMG!!!! What!

Julian asked me YESTERDAY to move and I said no.
But if I saw this, I would have definitely said yes.

Awwww, my heart. </3

OMG!!!! What!

Julian asked me YESTERDAY to move and I said no.
But if I saw this, I would have definitely said yes.

Awwww, my heart. </3

Really want marshal ; _ ; ahh. maybe i can get julian to trade.

Last edited:
When is Marshall leaving? I have Julian who I would trade for Marshall but I have to get Julian to move first, I tt so it shouldn't take long to get Julian to move! I just need to know when Marshall is leaving!

Marshal leaves in 3 days. I was gonna TT him into boxes, but I stopped in case I had some problems getting a trade. If you wanna try and TT Julian into boxes, I'll give you some time. Hardly anyone wants to trade, of which I'm shocked :eek:

I been trying to T.T Julian for the past 2 hours, haha.
He hasn't asked to move. I did notice though that he loves watering my flowers. XD

Why, thank you! Because I won him in a giveaway, I'm now contemplating on just giving away Marshal. I feel bad trying to auction him, and I still want him to leave, so...

This is now a giveaway thread for Marshal! I forgot how to change the thread title, but yeah. How will I decide to give him away? Idk yet. I'll give the masses some time to see this. :)

Back