• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [CLOSED] MARSHAL RAFFLE!

@mszcheysser
Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot that ^^ I live on the east coast of the US, so my time is EST.

@pengutango
I figured since I got Julian for free, I'd return the favor and give someone a chance to get Marshal free. I wouldn't feel right trying to pawn him off, seeing as I just got a really popular villager in a giveaway, it'd be good karma to share the feeling :3

@Sholee
Oooooh, thank you! I totally forgot how to do that! Title has been changed :D

Oh! It's okay. I was trying to calculate and plan how long I'm going to stalk the thread. Haha!

And omg! One more hour~ Wooooooo. =)

awesome! I've never done a raffle, do we do the pick a number thing or is it just random I have no idea sorry

@pengutango
I figured since I got Julian for free, I'd return the favor and give someone a chance to get Marshal free. I wouldn't feel right trying to pawn him off, seeing as I just got a really popular villager in a giveaway, it'd be good karma to share the feeling :3

Definitely good karma indeed. :D

I'm going to start listing people in the raffle now, so please check the first post and tell me if I missed you, thanks!

The list is now on front page! If I missed you, please tell me! If you DON'T want to be listed and I added you, please tell me!

sorry not trying to spam this post, but how cute would he be as a boyfriend for Peanut? She is so cheerful and he looks so sulky, haha. If I do get him I hope he lives next door to her :)

Oh no, you can chat here to waste time, if you wish. :)

Marshal's inside house might be a dump, because I was trying to get his sloppy furniture, but he never gave me any of it, so yeah XD

Back