United States { CLOSED MAR. 15 }

NibbleNat

Bells
Switch
0082-9149-7036
Feedback
100% (10) +
( CLOSED Mar. 15 2022 ) Hey there everyone!

I have every Amiibo card now as of this thread's closing date, but I'm keeping this and the dupe sheet open if more cards release and I can pick everything back up from where I left them. Thank you to everyone who traded with me within the past half year of using this site!

Here's my dupe list, all cards are USA so please trade USA cards back!

Last edited:
I've got like 80% of the series 5 villagers(everyone except for Shino, Sasha, Petri, Tiansheng and Ace) and SP's 413 Flick and 417 Harvey Incase you're interested.

I’ve got 416 Saharah and 421 Niko I’d be interested in 02 Hopkins and 46 Dobie. If you’re open to working out a trade feel free to send a DM

Oh my gosh, I've been desperately searching for WA 46 Dobie! As far as Series 5 goes, I have spares of all the villagers (425-448) as well as several S5 SPs: 407 Celeste, 411 KK, 414 Daisy Mae, 420 Lottie, 421 Niko, and I'd be happy to work something out regarding any combination that works best for you.

Oh my gosh, I've been desperately searching for WA 46 Dobie! As far as Series 5 goes, I have spares of all the villagers (425-448) as well as several S5 SPs: 407 Celeste, 411 KK, 414 Daisy Mae, 420 Lottie, 421 Niko, and I'd be happy to work something out regarding any combination that works best for you.
Just sent a PM!
Post automatically merged:

I've got like 80% of the series 5 villagers(everyone except for Shino, Sasha, Petri, Tiansheng and Ace) and SP's 413 Flick and 417 Harvey Incase you're interested.
Hey there! I'm interested in trading for 413 Flick, send me a PM whenever you're back online. :>

Reactions: CRK
Hi! I sent a PM last night but forgot to comment back here. I have 415 Kicks if you're still looking and I'm interested in WA 02 Hopkins. Or if Hopkins is claimed I can look through the others you have.

I’ve got 416 Saharah and 421 Niko I’d be interested in 02 Hopkins and 46 Dobie. If you’re open to working out a trade feel free to send a DM
Heya! Someone else before you messaged me also offering 416 Saharah so I responded to them but they're no longer responding. If you're still interested, would you still want to trade your 416 Saharah for my WA2 Hopkins?

I have 402 Timmy and Tommy! Would you be interested in trading 19 Fauna for my Timmy and Tommy? c:

Interested in WA Murphy and Cashmere. I have both Orville + Wilbur to trade. Let me know if we can work something out. Thank you!

bump, wasn't able to get 419 Wisp so I still need that card as well as WA 50 Tasha

Hi again! 😊 I got an extra NA WA50 Tasha, would you trade for 333 Lolly & potentially 285 Merengue?

Last edited:
Back