• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [CLOSED] Free 2.0 Update Items Cataloging [Shell’s Catalog Pit]

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea, it must be my internet i’m really sorry i’ll try to come back again if you want. i have 7 things from lot 17 in my pocket rn

i have no idea, it must be my internet i’m really sorry i’ll try to come back again if you want. i have 7 things from lot 17 in my pocket rn
there are items missing from 11. i think you're holding stuff from there?

I got a communication error. I will return, because I have #7 items in my pockets!

seems we can't do 3 people at once
@tarepanda3ame there are 7 items missing from lot 11, i think the best course of action here is you finish the rest of the course and come back another time for the missing items?

seems we can't do 3 people at once
@tarepanda3ame there are 7 items missing from lot 11, i think the best course of action here is you finish the rest of the course and come back another time for the missing items?

Let me know what to do. I haven't been to #11 yet. I'm trying to enter the island, but constant interference. I have most items from #7 in my pockets... wanting to return of course. Let me know when I can safely enter.
Post automatically merged:

Able to get past Orville. I'm anxious to return these items to you. Can I stay to catalog?

Let me know what to do. I haven't been to #11 yet. I'm trying to enter the island, but constant interference. I have most items from #7 in my pockets... wanting to return of course. Let me know when I can safely enter.

Able to get past Orville. I'm anxious to return these items to you. Can I stay to catalog?
yes of course, after rosch leave, I'll have the person holding the missing items from 11 to come and you can do lot 11

Hello, just wanted to let you know that all items are returned safely back to #7. I'll continue cataloging in the island.

Hello! I would love to come by!
Hana from Tsubaki! ☺️
And my favourite dessert is strawberry shortcake!

love to come!
favourite dessert: chocolate cake of any kind!
ねずみ nezumi From Ristorante
Thank you!

I'll skip #11, and am in #12 right now. I am going in order

Aye yay yay... communication error again when someone tried to enter. I'm holding items from #12 now. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm returning now. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back