• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Contest CLOSED FOR ENTRIES WINNERS POSTED FRIDAY NOONISH WIN A 3 PIECE OARFISH COLLECTIBLE SET

congrats to the winners! everyone’s entries were awesome; i loved getting to see them! ☺️💞

i know i’ve said this like,, 20 times already lol, but tysm again @The Pennifer for hosting this! this was super generous of you to do, and while i may not have won anything, i honestly had a lot of fun writing my haikus. who knew that writing about an oarfish could be so enjoyable. 😋 <3

congrats to the winners! everyone’s entries were awesome; i loved getting to see them! ☺💞

i know i’ve said this like,, 20 times already lol, but tysm again @The Pennifer for hosting this! this was super generous of you to do, and while i may not have won anything, i honestly had a lot of fun writing my haikus. who knew that writing about an oarfish could be so enjoyable. 😋 <3
I absolutely loved your entries and it was a highlight of my day to go on and see all the new creative ideas! I truly meant what I said I wish I could give every single one of you that grand prize!
❤️✨❤️

Thank you Soo much for the lilies! And congrats to the winner ^_^ This was really fun even if I didn't win! It kept the camp tbt spirit alive for even just a little bit longer! You're the best!

Just keeping the thread open to allow for posts from @Mr.Fox and @droqen (please let me know your choice of mystery prize, festive bell or a stocking ) 😊

PS: Just adding here that I am in the market to buy one or two Oarfish bodies for my own personal collection … please feel free to PM … (I may have items to throw in for trade too)

3538F570-B4A2-4D45-8BAD-7BF1FFF225FA.jpeg 3538F570-B4A2-4D45-8BAD-7BF1FFF225FA.jpeg 3538F570-B4A2-4D45-8BAD-7BF1FFF225FA.jpeg

Last edited:
!!!

Thank you @The Pennifer ! This was a really fun thread, especially since I slept a bit on the camp event ^^;

I'd love the stocking :3

Back