• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

This thread is still open if anyone is looking to make an RV request. :)

Hi! May I visit Snooty's RV?

Edit: Oops didn't see you were closed :x

Last edited:
Hey! I see you've already scanned in an RV for today. Could I possibly make a request for tomorrow? If so, could you scan in Gonzo? I would really appreciate it. Let me know! :D

Last edited:
Hey! I see you've already scanned in an RV for today. Could I possibly make a request for tomorrow? If so, could you scan in Gonzo? I would really appreciate it. Let me know! :D

I do personal requests so I scan in more than one rv if anyone makes the request :)

Boots after Gonzo, please, QFKA? I would really like to get a couple trellis's and the veggie basket.

Your FC is added...

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you!! ;W;

Please make sure you've added my fc everyone. Once you have, let me know and I'll open my gates. The town name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boots after Gonzo, please, QFKA? I would really like to get a couple trellis's and the veggie basket.

Sure! :)

Last edited:
I can't remember...will you let us know when each is in your town?

Back