• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Can I come today? I will be happy with whatever you have already :)

May I come visit Chelsea's r.v if you have her open today?

I don't think I've listed any of the sanrio amiibo cards with "have" beside them. You're just going to have to wait until I get them ;v; I'll update this thread when i do. Sorry!

I don't think I've listed any of the sanrio amiibo cards with "have" beside them. You're just going to have to wait until I get them ;v; I'll update this thread when i do. Sorry!

Oh I'm so sorry didn't read fully, I got a little ahead of myself lol thanks!

Oh I'm so sorry didn't read fully, I got a little ahead of myself lol thanks!

That's fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. Look for the town of Tiramisu - Mayor Akihiko.

Upon entering my town, don't worry about following me or anything. You can wander around freely. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anymore requests? :) I'll be leaving this open until probably 11pm EST.

Last edited:
I'm coming to visit Cashmere, then would love to visit Gonzo, please.

I'm coming to visit Cashmere, then would love to visit Gonzo, please.

Could you possibly come in 10 minutes? I'm going to go pick up something from another town? :)

The order that I will be doing scans in is the following:
Cashmere's RV
Gonzo's RV
Tasha's RV

:) Gates are open for Cashmere's RV

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! my friend would like to visit tasha's rv for furniture! her fc is 3712-0264-8863

sure! :) I'll add her after I'm done with visits to Cashmere.

It won't let me visit your town, I'm not sure why :(

Sorry. I didn't completely add you - now I have though so you should be able to visit. I'm scanning in Tasha's RV now. You can request an RV after that and visit Tasha. :)

You can walk around freely when you visit Tiramisu. :) - Gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

my gates are still open for tasha's rv but would anyone like to request anything else

Yes, I would like to visit Norma, please. It will be Nenya of Elenrast this time.

Back