• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Boots' RV please! Did I make the cut? I just need to order one thing from the RV :)

sure just give me a few minutes :) please add me. I'll let you know when I've added you and when my gates are open

and my town's name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, could you possibly request the next time I open ^^; I have to wake up early tomorrow D: I apologize

sure just give me a few minutes :) please add me. I'll let you know when I've added you and when my gates are open

and my town's name is Tiramisu and the mayor is Akihiko

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, could you possibly request the next time I open ^^; I have to wake up early tomorrow D: I apologize

No problem! Good night :D

Hello! May I visit Boots?

Sure! Please give me a few minutes to add your fc. When I've added it and my gates are open, look for the towm of Tiramisu and mayor Akihiko.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay everyone (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open everyone :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anymore RV requests?

I'll be going on break to eat dinner but feel free to post requests while I'm gone :)

Hello! Would it be alright to visit an RV right now if you have the time? Either Sandy, Chai, Etoile or Chelsea's if that's fine! Thank you very much! *-*

Hello! Would it be alright to visit an RV right now if you have the time? Either Sandy, Chai, Etoile or Chelsea's if that's fine! Thank you very much! *-*

Hi! I apologize but I don't have any of the sanrio amiibo cards yet (still waiting for them in the mail). I'll update the first post in the thread when I get them though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any requests? I'll be closing this thread soon if there aren't :)

Could I visit Etolie's RV too when you get the cards?

Thanks in advance!

Can I visit Boris RV?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My FC is: 4785-8145-5869

Sure. just let me know when you'd like to come over and I'll scan him in for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I visit Etolie's RV too when you get the cards?

Thanks in advance!

sure! I'll update the thread and post when I get the sanrio cards :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any requests for today? I apologize for opening the thread late OTL

Hi. I have a question I hope you can answer. I visited a dream town that had a large screen t.v. hanging on the wall. I'm sure it was from the welcome amiibo items. I'm hoping you might have the amiibo that carries it. Also, this is so nice of you to do this for people. Thank you so much.

Hi. I have a question I hope you can answer. I visited a dream town that had a large screen t.v. hanging on the wall. I'm sure it was from the welcome amiibo items. I'm hoping you might have the amiibo that carries it. Also, this is so nice of you to do this for people. Thank you so much.

Oh! The TV hanging on the wall is the wall-mounted TV and the amiibo character's RV that you can get that furniture item from is Restti. Unfortunately I don't have Restti and I don't plan on buying him but a user on the bell tree named kiwikenobi I believe has that amiibo. They also have a thread where they do giveaways in a similar manner I do except they don't do personal requests.

If you post on their thread first (when they open it) that will become the RV of the day.

And it's my pleasure :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I may have an extra lying around so I can give it to you if you'd like!

Sorry everyone for the wait. I promise that next time I open this thread, I'll be a little more organized and not so busy. ;v;

Back