• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

I would like to visit, please, but am not seeing your town. Is it full, or maybe it's my internet. Nenya this time!

Hey i would like to visit your town! QFKA just aasking if you need perfect peaches so i can come x'D..? I barely have anyone to visit so i never get the chance to im kinda a new player who joined in 2017. But i have been inching my way up :)). Are we still able to be friends even if im a noob?

Hey i would like to visit your town! QFKA just aasking if you need perfect peaches so i can come x'D..? I barely have anyone to visit so i never get the chance to im kinda a new player who joined in 2017. But i have been inching my way up :)). Are we still able to be friends even if im a noob?

no no, you don't need to give me anything to visit D: I do this for free :) Aw don't worry about being a noob or not. I've been playing this game for a while and I'm still pretty clueless about it ^^; I'll add you in a few minutes and you can visit! :] my town name is tiramisu :D

Oh ok its fine i can still give you a few perfect peaches i actually have tons xD. I even got a secret storage to store them :'o. Also could i have a few tips on how i could friend you? Sorry i just need some help on it.

Oh ok its fine i can still give you a few perfect peaches i actually have tons xD. I even got a secret storage to store them :'o. Also could i have a few tips on how i could friend you? Sorry i just need some help on it.

oh! I see :] I have some, so I don't need any but thanks for the offer!

Also sure thing! If you go to the home menu on your ds, there's an orange button with a smiley face on it. If you click that, you can see all of the friends you've added and whether or not your ds is online.
To register a friend, you just press the 'register friend' button. There's 2 ways you can register a friend - locally and with the internet. With 'local', you can use local internet to add friends (you can add people that are closeby if you have their FC - friend code). With internet, you can add people that aren't close to you.

So you'd probably add me through internet connection. You just have to enter my friendcode and we'll be friends! To visit my town, just go to the towns train station and just go to 'visit a town' and search for faraway towns. :] hope that helps!

Oh but it's asking for a name whats your Mii or name thing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its not quite working i don't think we can do internet. I use a internet with a password and we might not live nearby sorry for trouble. i looked it up so your fc is 1392-5063-5111? And i still don't have your mii and i need your mii name to add you sorry xD.

Oh but it's asking for a name whats your Mii or name thing?

oh! don't worry about that, when I add you, my name will automatically appear. It's faryal by the way :]

in instances like this, before the other party adds you, you can put in any random name.

I'll be temporary closing for now :] 'till next time guys.

I'm sorry but Chai's RV isn't one of those I've listed as having. I'm still waiting for her to come in the mail. Sorry ;v; any other requests?

Last edited:
I'm sorry but Chai's RV isn't one of those I've listed as having. I'm still waiting for her to come in the mail. Sorry ;v; any other requests?
Oh sorry, didn't catch that. What about Spike?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nevermind, Ursula I meant, if you still haven't scanned anyone?

Back