• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop CLEANING UP / RANDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Could I please get the S.S. Dolphin, Sea Globe, and Donburi for 12 TBT?

Edit: Nevermind! I've waited long enough; very sorry~

Last edited:
Hey! How much is regal set? (I already have the bed and the table so can you cut that off?)

Hello! Could I please get the S.S. Dolphin, Sea Globe, and Donburi for 12 TBT?

Edit: Nevermind! I've waited long enough; very sorry~

I'm sorry I wasn't on ? If I don't respond it just means I'm currently away :-(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take the egg and harvest sets!

I can get you the egg set right now because I have it all set, but the harvest set I'll have to order so you might have to wait a little longer for that one; only two things for the harvest I need to re-order the mirror and amiure

Last edited:
I have some of the egg and harvest things already, but I think buying the whole set will end up being cheaper than purchasing individual pieces. Let me check what I have first~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have:
Harvest Bed
Harvest Sofa
Harvest Table
Harvest Closet
Harvest Dresser
Harvest Lamp
Harvest Wall Lamp
Egg Stuff:
Egg Chair
Egg Dresser
Egg Stereo
Egg TV
So knock those off the full sets and let me know if it's cheaper or not! :D

I have some of the egg and harvest things already, but I think buying the whole set will end up being cheaper than purchasing individual pieces. Let me check what I have first~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have:
Harvest Bed
Harvest Sofa
Harvest Table
Harvest Closet
Harvest Dresser
Harvest Lamp
Harvest Wall Lamp
Egg Stuff:
Egg Chair
Egg Dresser