• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop CLEANING UP / RANDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure would you like me to pick it up c: ?

Yes and btw I see that you need the mushroom set I can give you thee; Mush tv, Mush Stool, Mush Bed, Mush Hanger and Mush Chair for 2 tbt c: ?

Hello! Could I please get the S.S. Dolphin, Sea Globe, and Donburi for 12 TBT?

Edit: Nevermind! I've waited long enough; very sorry~

Last edited:
Hey! How much is regal set? (I already have the bed and the table so can you cut that off?)

Hello! Could I please get the S.S. Dolphin, Sea Globe, and Donburi for 12 TBT?

Edit: Nevermind! I've waited long enough; very sorry~

I'm sorry I wasn't on ? If I don't respond it just means I'm currently away :-(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take the egg and harvest sets!

I can get you the egg set right now because I have it all set, but the harvest set I'll have to order so you might have to wait a little longer for that one; only two things for the harvest I need to re-order the mirror and amiure

Last edited:
I have some of the egg and harvest things already, but I think buying the whole set will end up being cheaper than purchasing individual pieces. Let me check what I have first~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have:
Harvest Bed
Harvest Sofa
Harvest Table
Harvest Closet
Harvest Dresser
Harvest Lamp
Harvest Wall Lamp
Egg Stuff:
Egg Chair
Egg Dresser
Egg Stereo
Egg TV
So knock those off the full sets and let me know if it's cheaper or not! :D

I have some of the egg and harvest things already, but I think buying the whole set will end up being cheaper than purchasing individual pieces. Let me check what I have first~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have:
Harvest Bed
Harvest Sofa
Harvest Table
Harvest Closet
Harvest Dresser
Harvest Lamp
Harvest Wall Lamp
Egg Stuff:
Egg Chair
Egg Dresser