• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Cleanin' out my Closet !

I got some trouble on TBT too, don't worry about double/triple posts, it's just fine !

My gates are open for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll refund you 250K, thank you :)

How much for the mailman hat? Edit: Nvm. Someone wants it.

Last edited:
No, that's OK. HopelesselyAlone15 could have it even if they didn't reply.

Could I have the Aquarius Urn, Aries Rocking Chair, Capricorn Ornament, Pisces Lamp, Sagittarius Arrow, and Taurus Bathtub for a grand total of 100k?

Last edited:
Jack-in-the-Box - 100k?

Yes, just PM or VM me when you wanna trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have the Aquarius Urn, Aries Rocking Chair, Capricorn Ornament, Pisces Lamp, Sagittarius Arrow, and Taurus Bathtub for a grand total of 100k?

Sorry, I do not take any order for the moment (already got some) and not sure if you will wait for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can. up the price offer on the sprout table if thats the problem

Sorry, I didn't see your last messages, sorry about that, got a lot of messages and notifications at the same time. I cannot order for the moment and not sure if you will wait for it.

Tam-o'-shanter, sushi platter, rice bed, set square table, top and tree stump chair 100k? I will wait for you. C:

Last edited:
Back