• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Cleanin' out my Closet !

I got some trouble on TBT too, don't worry about double/triple posts, it's just fine !

My gates are open for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll refund you 250K, thank you :)

How much for the mailman hat? Edit: Nvm. Someone wants it.

Last edited:
No, that's OK. HopelesselyAlone15 could have it even if they didn't reply.

Could I have the Aquarius Urn, Aries Rocking Chair, Capricorn Ornament, Pisces Lamp, Sagittarius Arrow, and Taurus Bathtub for a grand total of 100k?

Last edited:
Jack-in-the-Box - 100k?

Yes, just PM or VM me when you wanna trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have the Aquarius Urn, Aries Rocking Chair, Capricorn Ornament, Pisces Lamp, Sagittarius Arrow, and Taurus Bathtub for a grand total of 100k?

Sorry, I do not take any order for the moment (already got some) and not sure if you will wait for it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can. up the price offer on the sprout table if thats the problem

Sorry, I didn't see your last messages, sorry about that, got a lot of messages and notifications at the same time. I cannot order for the moment and not sure if you will wait for it.

Tam-o'-shanter, sushi platter, rice bed, set square table, top and tree stump chair 100k? I will wait for you. C:

Last edited:
Back