• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Classic or Modern Police Station? Or Neither?

Classic, Modern, or neither?

• Total voters

Chantily

❥ sweet chantily crème~
Bells
Hey everyone! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ I'm trying to decide whether I should get a police station for my town or not, and if I do, which model I should choose.

In all honesty, I find both designs for the stations to be really unattractive and possibly out of place in my future town renovations. But to those of you who have a station or don't, what are your thoughts on the matter? Is getting a station really worth it? Or does it just annoy you because you can't leave items on the ground?
I'd really like to hear your thoughts to help me decide! Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts~ ^^

I'm too indecisive to get either of them, lol.

But if you don't particularly care for it, then I say don't bother building one.

I got Modern because of the Gamecube nostalgia (the exterior), but I really wanted Classic, too. Took me a long time to make a decision.
In all honesty, though, I don't even use it. I forget it's there. I just run past it all the time.
If you're not particularly gonna use it and/or don't like the looks of it, then I don't think you're missing much by not building it.

I don't use it oh well
But
I prefer Copper
but Classic fit my town better

i like classic because cooper is uptight and not very fun but booker is nice kind and chubby why wouldnt u like him

I have four towns and two have it requested. I have the modern in one and the classic in the other. For the other two towns I will probably build the modern police station as I like that one more.
I also never use it I just built it to have it lol. I made the outside of it look nice though.

I got classic because it fit my town better. I kinddd of regret where I put it, but it's ok I can deal with it lol.
I do think it's useful though, because when Isabelle plops displays over items I leave out for dream visitors, they'll show up in my police station! (can't say I've found any good lost items there though)

The modern police station has a rounded model, but the map blocks in AC are square, so you can't actually walk around the station, which bugs the hell outta me

So I have the classic one (had a modern in an old town)

Neither.

I personally have no use for it and don't see why I should have it but I voted Classic ^~^ if I HAD to have one it would be classic because of it's villagey charm in a game like animal crossing.
Modern would stick out and look very strange unless you plan on making a modern town theme with roads and all like I've seen some people do.

But I like the Classic

Neither.

I personally have no use for it and don't see why I should have it but I voted Classic ^~^ if I HAD to have one it would be classic because of it's villagey charm in a game like animal crossing.
Modern would stick out and look very strange unless you plan on making a modern town theme with roads and all like I've seen some people do.

But I like the Classic
I heard you can get special items like the sloppy stuff from it

I heard you can get special items like the sloppy stuff from it

Easily can get it on here from TBT marketplace and Re-tail for good reasonable prices or trades.

Which is what I did for both towns i have rather than have a permanent thing i can't get rid of and may not have use for afterwards and may be in a spot i want to build something in since town ideas change overtime.

Last edited:
Wow. I'm surprised more people don't have the modern one.

I always go with Copper because he's the hotter one imo.

Easily can get it on here from TBT marketplace and Re-tail for good reasonable prices or trades.

Which is what I did for both towns i have rather than have a permanent thing i can't get rid of and may not have use for afterwards and may be in a spot i want to build something in since town ideas change overtime.
Good reasonable prices for people with tons of bells
I totally agree with you about the permanent thing.

Back