2 Green stockings from the 2022 Christmas event

OR

2 Red stockings from the 2021 Christmas event

DATE TRADING

x

All done date trading for now!

Thanks!​

Last edited:
gingerbread man does not exist in the date specified rn, but the stockings and bell do, provided anyone had bought (2022 christmas day rerelease for both, no other prior date within your range exists)

gingerbread man does not exist in the date specified rn, but the stockings and bell do, provided anyone had bought (2022 christmas day rerelease for both, no other prior date within your range exists)
Thank you! I didn't know this. Updating the thread right now!

Hi! I always get confused about dates and time zones so feel free to look in my inventory if my hot chocolate works for you. The date says December 19 (but depending on where you live it might be different).

Hi! I always get confused about dates and time zones so feel free to look in my inventory if my hot chocolate works for you. The date says December 19 (but depending on where you live it might be different).
Hey! I had a look and it lines up perfect! I've never done a date trade before so if I need to send you some tbt or anything let me know. If everything sounds good would you like a message on the new Hot cocoa?

Oh yay, I'm happy it works for you! I would love any cozy or winter related message on it please! What about you? And no need for extra tbt <3
Hey! I had a look and it lines up perfect! I've never done a date trade before so if I need to send you some tbt or anything let me know. If everything sounds good would you like a message on the new Hot cocoa?

Oh yay, I'm happy it works for you! I would love any cozy or winter related message on it please! What about you? And no need for extra tbt <3
Ok! Same here, anything comfy or wintery! Thank you so much!! Sending the cocoa your way now! <3

ah, I think there may of been a small bit of misunderstanding on the green stocking. when I said christmas day rerelease for it, I meant that literally. as in december 25th christmas day, not before but still during the 2022 holiday event season. they were an addition post-event for people to spend their remaining currency, not a regular event collectible rerelease during the duration of the event thing

and ofc, the only other release was from their christmas 2020 event debut

ah, I think there may of been a small bit of misunderstanding on the green stocking. when I said christmas day rerelease for it, I meant that literally. as in december 25th christmas day, not before but still during the 2022 holiday event season. they were an addition post-event for people to spend their remaining currency, not a regular event collectible rerelease during the duration of the event thing

and ofc, the only other release was from their christmas 2020 event debut
OH oops!! Thanks for explaining, it's kind of confusing to figure out the dates for older collectibles. I wasn't here for that particular Christmas event so I had no idea when the stockings were actually available haha!

Hello :) I have a View attachment 522775 dated Dec 17th 2020 if you are interested?
Thank you so so much for your offer but I'm needing to find one from the 2022 Christmas event! 😊

Hey there! I have a 2020 green stocking I’m looking to get rid of! You can have it for free if you’d like 😊

Back