Choose: ABD or Catalog Kiosk in your home

Definitely the catalog kiosk! I already have and ABD or two :rolleyes: It'd be much more helpful because I have a habit of just going to the bank to put my bells away anyways.

Last edited:
I'd rather have the catalog kiosk! I'm trying to complete my catalog and it would be easier to have it in my home rather than running all the way to the store to check. Maybe in future AC games, they'll implement this.

For me, a catalog kiosk would be more useful. I do very little trading or turnip stuff, so I don't have a lot of money coming in an out.

I've wondered why you don't earn rewards from the Nooklings for being a loyal customer. You get a silver watering can and golden axe from Leif, and mannequins from the Able Sisters (I don't know if Kicks does anything, but I haven't heard about it, so I assume not).

It'd be awesome if you earned a catalog kiosk after purchasing X number of bells worth of items from them.

Or it'd be nice if items, furniture and clothing sparkled like watered flowers if don't have them in your catalog yet.

If I had an ABD I would never use it and a catalogue kiosk would be amazing to have in my house instead of going all the way to Main Street just to buy 1 thing from the catalogue.

I've wondered why you don't earn rewards from the Nooklings for being a loyal customer. You get a silver watering can and golden axe from Leif, and mannequins from the Able Sisters (I don't know if Kicks does anything, but I haven't heard about it, so I assume not).

I wish they hadn't removed this too!! My guess is that they removed the discount since Gracie and Leif are there too, and the Nintendo items you used to be able to get from them are all fortune cookie items now. I was really surprised they didn't add a new loyalty reward.

If I had an ABD I would never use it and a catalogue kiosk would be amazing to have in my house instead of going all the way to Main Street just to buy 1 thing from the catalogue.

I have thought the exact same thing. Easy to check inventory and order.

Kiosk! I wouldn't have an ABD because going to the post office reminds me it pay bills and check for DLC.

I suppose catalog kiosk. Honestly, I would not want either.
There is no room for something like that in my home and it would clash with my theme.

You should make a poll :p I would choose catalog kiosk, I rarely use my ABD unless I just got a surplus of bells.

Back