• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Chief the cranky Fox/Wolf ;)

SliceAndDice

A Machine For Pigs
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (58) +
He is a pretty cool guy, but I have 3 villagers with the same personality, so one has to go and that's Chief.
I got him from Willows cycling thread, so he is free to whoever wants him! :D

The first one to post here gets him. :)

I had Chief not too long ago, I don't know if I went through enough villagers 3: If no one asks, can I come over and see if I can get him back again?

Sure thing. I'll be here for another two hours or so and we can try it before I leave, if you have the time.

Yeah I'm sad at my cycling town lol. I voided so many little babies ;w; it hurts.

I've seen your thread. Poor Katt, she is such an underrated cutie. I wish we could have at least 11 or 12 villagers in one town. x.x I'll be studying for a while. Let's hope that someone wants Chief when I'm back. :(

I want him please!! :D

I'm in class though :( Can you hold on for 1-2hrs? defo want him, I have 9 villagers at the moment so :eek:

I'm back and Chief is obviously still in my town. xD I will hold onto him all day if I have to, even though I'd like to move in Kid Cat from the campsite as soon as possible. Ysey, you can have him if Sadie doesn't want to try to move him to her town first.

I'm back and Chief is obviously still in my town. xD I will hold onto him all day if I have to, even though I'd like to move in Kid Cat from the campsite as soon as possible. Ysey, you can have him if Sadie doesn't want to try to move him to her town first.

class over, ready whenever you are :D

You can have him! :)

thank you :)

Alright. Give me a second to add you and open my gates. I downloading some things right now, so it might take a moment for you to get over. Please be patient. :)

Glad someone understands. xD
Gates are open btw. Town is Harmonia. Chiefs house is the only one on the right side of the map.

I thought for a second that it would disconnect after I ended the session... xD And no problem. Have fun with him. :)

Back