• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Chibi Robo Photo Finder

chillv

Bells
Dusty Scroll
Is anyone hyped for this game? I never played a Chibi Robo game before, but this game looks interesting. I think I will try the demo, and if I like it, buy the game.

The whole NostalJunk and silhouette film idea is like nothing I have ever seen before in a video game. The minigames you play to help Chibi Robo's freinds also look cool.

Here is a YouTube video and the official website if you want to find out about this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTtHPEaYBH4
http://chibirobo.nintendo.com/

I'm really excited for this game. My only worry is since the lighting is so bad where I live that I might not be able to take pictures well.

Besides that, I'm a little sad it'll probably be a huge pain to record as I'd love to record the game--but oh well. Would need an extension cable.

I'm really excited for this game. My only worry is since the lighting is so bad where I live that I might not be able to take pictures well.

Besides that, I'm a little sad it'll probably be a huge pain to record as I'd love to record the game--but oh well. Would need an extension cable.
Well, the objects are simple like power outlets and stuff. Also, you can always do things like that offscreen. I doubt whoever watching would mind.

Last edited:
WANT IT SO BAD! The Gamecube one was really fun, but the DS one was really meh.

WANT IT SO BAD! The Gamecube one was really fun, but the DS one was really meh.

I never played a Chibi Robo game so I am not sure how the gameplay is.

From what I see, you control a little robot named "Chibi-Robo" and you go around exploring and doing tasks while making sure your battery life doesn't die out. Am I right?

I never played a Chibi Robo game so I am not sure how the gameplay is.

From what I see, you control a little robot named "Chibi-Robo" and you go around exploring and doing tasks while making sure your battery life doesn't die out. Am I right?

Basically, but you find crazy people like a teddy bear that gets high off of honey. Fun!

I've never played a Chibi Robo game before either, besides the old store demos for the Gamecube. If the price is right, I might pick this us.

That looks interesting, I wonder why it wasn't shown in the European Nintendo Direct.

That looks interesting, I wonder why it wasn't shown in the European Nintendo Direct.

That's unfortunate. I hope they give Europe a release date soon. This game looks really cool and people around the world should be allowed to play it.

I had Chibi Robo on GC -- I got the puzzle piece last night and was like OOH FORGOT ABOUT CHIBI ROBO!!! thanks for the links, I'm checking them out now! If it looks good I think I'll try and pick it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok that looks demented and I love it. Does anyone know if the demo is actually up yet?

I had Chibi Robo on GC -- I got the puzzle piece last night and was like OOH FORGOT ABOUT CHIBI ROBO!!! thanks for the links, I'm checking them out now! If it looks good I think I'll try and pick it up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok that looks demented and I love it. Does anyone know if the demo is actually up yet?

It comes out the day the game comes out. I know, the website lied.

I got Chibi-Robo used a decade after. I loved it so much that I got a used copy for Park Patrol also. Wasn't as great. Though, the true sequel for the GCN version was the second DS game released only in Japan.

I'm not sure the story for this one, but it looks like this is a different Chibi Robo like the one in Park Patrol.

I got Chibi-Robo used a decade after. I loved it so much that I got a used copy for Park Patrol also. Wasn't as great. Though, the true sequel for the GCN version was the second DS game released only in Japan.

I'm not sure the story for this one, but it looks like this is a different Chibi Robo like the one in Park Patrol.

I've heard about that Japan-only DS one. That was the one with the vacuum, right?

I nearly finished the Gamecube version, but I just got bored with trying to get enough points for that cleaning thing (Spoiler I forget what it was, the thing where you got that upgrade for the robot. Spoiler). It was really neat how you got to explore the whole house, and there was all these puzzle sections. There were some rather eerie parts to it as well, especially with the night scenes and those robot things that made the creepy noises and fell on you from the ceiling.

Jenny is the only character I remember. She always had that frog hood.

Space Hunter Drake Redcrest returns yesssss.

Last edited:
Jenny is the only character I remember. She always had that frog hood.

Ribbit. I was cursed by the evil frog wizard. Ribbit. Give meh frog rings. Ribbit. That's Jenny for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ribbit.

Back