Chibi Robo Photo Finder

I don't play it amazing obsessively since I want it to last more than a week...I'm at 8,000 which isn't far off.

I resorted to drawing some of the silhouettes since they were impossible to replicate with the real objects for me. The
glove
was annoying, as was the
"sushi"

Last edited:
Does anyone know the secret to the Danger-Sense Test? I've stared at that robot and those boxes for about half an hour and I still can't work it out.

Does anyone know the secret to the Danger-Sense Test? I've stared at that robot and those boxes for about half an hour and I still can't work it out.

I believe it is just luck based

Also, have any of you tried getting the

Can, egg, and vending machine

Since something cool happens with those nostaljunks

Anyway, I entered my San Diego Strikers NFL pin into the NostalJunk challenge. I wonder if Nintendo will select it as a nominee. I doubt it, but one can only hope.

Last edited:
I found out I had $11+ from linking my NNID from my 3DS/Wii U, so I got this game.

This is the Chibi-Robo I know and love! Much better than Park Patrol; and cheaper too!

I played the demo and liked it a lot. Not sure how the actual game stacks up though.

Well, the game has a lot of minigames that increase in difficulty and have different variation. Also, it is meant to be played casually.

In addition, you know about that cleaning that you did in the kitchen? Well, when you run out of minigames to play, expect to be doing that a lot if you want to buy more silhouette film after you have already gotten happy points from the minigames and bought silhouette film.

Personally, I really like the game. I bought it last night and haven't put it down (well until my battery turned red). For people who are on the fence about it I'd like to let you know it gets repetitive but it's really meant to be played over a period of time, it's not something to rush through. The 3DS camera doesn't work very well and it's very hard to get 100%. I've had to shine flashlights near my objects just so the camera could differentiate it from the background. If you're okay working to get the perfect picture and enjoy collecting random objects, this game will be very fun for you!

I have already submitted my 100% button to the challenge and really hope it makes it to the top 10! I probably won't but a girl can dream lol Someone should draw their own button with Chibi-robo on it and get a 100% photo of it to submit!

On the bottom screen where the instructions are, there's something about a "red box." HINT: THERE IS NO RED BOX!!!! I'm pretty sure it's just luck based.

That's ridiculous if its just luck based. How are you meant to get gold on it? Or even silver. Or bronze...

My luck isn't working.

Last edited:
This game is so old dude. I still have it on my GameCube. Picked it up when it came out, its a cute little story game, but i didnt see much replay value in it. once I beat it I never played it again.

I agree, it doesn't have much replay value. I never finished the gamecube one but I remember getting close...

Well, the gamecube game is a different game...

Anyway, my current status on the game: I beat the main story (though, I ended up finishing out the museum with extras breaking my "only one of each item" thing due to the fact that you can't complete it otherwise since the rest are only unlocked after beating the main story) and now have the Infinite Battery which makes things much easier.

I'm currently working on unlocking the final game I still need (Stupid once a day conversations :/) while trying to get gold trophies in everything so I can unlock the final Nostaljunk things... But I'm so bad at the games that it's really discouraging.

Plus hoping I get in the top 10, but not going to get my hopes too high...

Last edited:
Also its funny how in the trailer their toilet roll was 91% accuracy. I screenshotted the video when they were taking the photo and it was 100% lol!

Well, the gamecube game is a different game...

Anyway, my current status on the game: I beat the main story (though, I ended up finishing out the museum with extras breaking my "only one of each item" thing due to the fact that you can't complete it otherwise since the rest are only unlocked after beating the main story) and now have the Infinite Battery which makes things much easier.

I'm currently working on unlocking the final game I still need (Stupid once a day conversations :/) while trying to get gold trophies in everything so I can unlock the final Nostaljunk things... But I'm so bad at the games that it's really discouraging.

Plus hoping I get in the top 10, but not going to get my hopes too high...

Also, just a strange question. How many areas are there?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, what are Nostalduds used for?

Also its funny how in the trailer their toilet roll was 91% accuracy. I screenshotted the video when they were taking the photo and it was 100% lol!

Well, the outline of their picture probably helped :p

PuffleKirby21 - 5 areas you can explore.

You can get a certain amount to get a silhouette I believe--similar to the stamps... I honestly can't say from experience since I never got a Nostaldud.

This game is awesome. I just downloaded it yesterday.

I heard theres a GBA SP and Wii U gamepad silhouette. How do you get them? I've gotten a Gameboy one through stamps, is that how you get it?

You unlock those later. I got SP through stamps early. Remember that you have to buy all the silhouettes to unlock the next set.

Last edited:
Back