• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Chibi Robo Photo Finder

I probably should make a guide about this game including all the Justice Quiz Answers and such since there is almost NO help you can find on the internet...

I'm taking the next Justice Quiz now. And the Master Level answers are:

In Roman Mythology, Justitia is the goddess of justice- According to Google, True
The sword and scales that are held by the goddess of justice together represent justice - According to Wiki Answers, True
Your sense of justice has now surpassed my own - True

And your result is... YOU PASS. Congratulations! You've achieved Master Level! *happy points enter* You are now a Master of Galactic Justice.

Well that taught me some stuff.

Also here is my Japan Quiz for the day:

*insert weird accent* Sushi chefs must sharpen their knives daily.

Google says... True

Aha! Thats correct! Not bad, punk.

*3 happy points fly in*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I forgot. The Geotron-X (I think thats the name) Quiz.

What did Team Thunderbolt do in episode seven, "Team Thunderbolt Takes a Break"?

They Had A Barbeque - makes no sense
They reminisced over past glories - makes most sense, I picked this.
They went to the beach - makes no sense...

And my answer was... CORRECT! And the cool music plays.

Last edited:
Ineed help getting silver/gold on Let's Race. Can someone use a timer to find the bes second to stop at?

Back