• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Chibi Crayon Animations- 2 Slots Open, RLC or Trade

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hey guys! Yesterday I made a small chibi animation of my girl Rex with some crayon brushes, and I had a blast doing it! I'm in the need of a bit of money right now, so I figured that I'd open a very tiny shop here on TBT. For those interested, the animation would look like this:
ezgif-7-e0ae477a26.gif

It's only two frames, but it's pretty customizable! I'm looking for $5 USD for one of these, or, if I'm really feeling it, I may accept an art trade. I'm only keeping two slots open at a time, as I'm busy with college and trying to get a job on the side. Payment is due before your piece is done, and I should have it ready within a week. If I don't, I'll refund you. Here's a list of things that can be customized:

-Basic pose and expression
-Character's name (each letter can be a different color, or the name can be completely absent)
-Objects surrounding the character (4 per frame, making 8 total. With Rex, I chose to use emotion lines for 4 of them, but you can choose objects instead. I won't do anything too complex, hurtful, or political.)

This isn't necessarily first come first serve, if I even do it at all. This is just testing the waters. Thanks!

SLOTS:

Back