• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cherry Blossom Items

raynelogens

Bells
Switch
8011-0288-8139
New Horizons Token
I have been catching the leaves but can't seem to get the recipes. Anyone else have this issue?

ive only gotten one recipe so far. with bunny day overloading balloons, its pretty hard to get them... i wish they had spaced out these events some more. :( im just catching petals i cant even use lol

It seems like the regular balloons still spawn at their regular time (every 5 minutes). Try looking for those. I managed to get 2 from balloons today (in addition to the one that Isabelle gives you at the start of the day).

me too! all i’ve gotten so far was the outdoor picnic set from isabelle and the wall clock :c

It seems like the regular balloons still spawn at their regular time (every 5 minutes). Try looking for those. I managed to get 2 from balloons today (in addition to the one that Isabelle gives you at the start of the day).

Isabelle never gave me anything regarding cherry blossoms.

There are so many more of the Easter balloons, like I’m ambit sure, but it seems like every 2-3 minutes and they fly faster than the normal balloons.

I was kinda on the lookout for balloons today eheh.. Got the wand, clock, and wall sakura recipes!

I got a number of cherry blossom recipes, but I also played for several hours, mainly focusing on shooting down balloons. I got a lot more eggs and egg furniture recipes than cherry blossom stuff, but cherry blossom recipes are definitely mixed in there!

I got the clock, umbrella, pile of petals, and branches.

There are so many more of the Easter balloons, like I’m ambit sure, but it seems like every 2-3 minutes and they fly faster than the normal balloons.

I can confirm that is the case, it’s funny, it’s booking across the island

The outdoor picnic set that Isabelle should've given you during the daily announcement is a cherry blossom recipe.

Then Isabelle is holding out on us xD

I just got one recipe for the bonsai tree and never got the picnic set recipe from Isabelle because of all the stuff that were going on in my town.
I'm pretty disappointed.

I didn't get anything from Isabelle yesterday (I think because it was my birthday, so that event overrode it) or today :( Disappointed... I want that picnic set.

In fact I don't think I've got any sakura recipes yet.

Isabelle will probably give that to us when there are no other morning announcements!

finally got the cherry blossom bonsai! still have a ways to go considering i only have 3 recipes lmao

Working through them, but still ways to go :'D so far I got a recipe for the clock, branch, pond stone and petal pile.

Working through them, but still ways to go :'D so far I got a recipe for the clock, branch, pond stone and petal pile.

I only got the bonsai recipe. I love it but I haven't come across any others.
Villagers just gave me random generic recipes today.
Is there a specific way to acquire them?
All the balloons I shot down today contained either eggs/egg recipes or bags of bells. lol...
Also, does anyone have a photo of the full set?

I haven't found a single recipe and I have 100 cherry blossom petals lol

I haven't seen a single regular balloon since the bunny event started yesterday morning. Probably just RNG bad luck.

Last edited:
Back