Giveaway Cherries

-Blue-

Bells
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (75) +
I have a few regular cherries (not perfect) that whoever wants can have them. I'd prefer to give one to each member who expresses interest unless someone really does want more than one. I think I have 9 in total.

where were you when i bought 4 cherries :[
i was wondering if i could trade two of mine for two recent dates?

Last edited:
where were you when i bought 4 cherries :[
i was wondering if i could trade two of mine for two recent dates?
They're dated March 7th so I don't know if that is recent enough for you. You don't have to trade, I'll just give you two of them if the dates are fine.

They're dated March 7th so I don't know if that is recent enough for you. You don't have to trade, I'll just give you two of them if the dates are fine.
they’re perfect as is!
i think this is as recent as i can get without ruining my planned lineup. if you’re able to, i’d like you to leave a message on the cherries! thank you for hosting the giveaway :]

they’re perfect as is!
i think this is as recent as i can get without ruining my planned lineup. if you’re able to, i’d like you to leave a message on the cherries! thank you for hosting the giveaway :]
I'm not sure how the one message turned out, but I tested it and it showed up right on my end. Enjoy and have a good day.

I'd love one if you're still giving them out ? I don't actually have an og cherry so it'd be nice to have one :>

I'd love one if you're still giving them out ? I don't actually have an og cherry so it'd be nice to have one :>
Yup! I still have a good bit (7) I believe and really don't have a use for them. I just did it to be silly during the event when I got the cherry tag. Message or no? I'd probably give one like 'A delicious fruit to always cherry-ish'

Yup! I still have a good bit (7) I believe and really don't have a use for them. I just did it to be silly during the event when I got the cherry tag. Message or no? I'd probably give one like 'A delicious fruit to always cherry-ish'
Oh awesome! And yeah im cool with any message, that one would be great, thank you :>>

Could I please have a cherry? Thank you for being kind enough to do this!! :3
No problem! Sent your way.

I might not be online much tonight now, but leave a comment here if you'd like one and I'll either get back to it tonight or tomorrow.

Sent your way. Sorry if you don't like the corny pun lol. I can resend with a different message.

I love the punny message! Thank you very much for the cherry. 🙂
(& I was finally able to use the bonk reaction since I finally was able to purchase a toy hammer)

Proceeds to post the entire script of the Bee movie.

Sure, I'll send it your way in a second. Probably with a cherry-pun message. Unless you hate puns lol.
I love puns! the punnier the better! 😂
thank you so much for the cherry and the msg!!

I still have 3 regular cherries for anyone that wants them. You want one, two, or all three that's fine by me. Just let me know.

Back