• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Cherries

-Blue-

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Rotating Fool's Egg
Blue Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (75) +
I have a few regular cherries (not perfect) that whoever wants can have them. I'd prefer to give one to each member who expresses interest unless someone really does want more than one. I think I have 9 in total.

where were you when i bought 4 cherries :[
i was wondering if i could trade two of mine for two recent dates?

Last edited:
where were you when i bought 4 cherries :[
i was wondering if i could trade two of mine for two recent dates?
They're dated March 7th so I don't know if that is recent enough for you. You don't have to trade, I'll just give you two of them if the dates are fine.

They're dated March 7th so I don't know if that is recent enough for you. You don't have to trade, I'll just give you two of them if the dates are fine.
they’re perfect as is!
i think this is as recent as i can get without ruining my planned lineup. if you’re able to, i’d like you to leave a message on the cherries! thank you for hosting the giveaway :]

they’re perfect as is!
i think this is as recent as i can get without ruining my planned lineup. if you’re able to, i’d like you to leave a message on the cherries! thank you for hosting the giveaway :]
I'm not sure how the one message turned out, but I tested it and it showed up right on my end. Enjoy and have a good day.

I'd love one if you're still giving them out ? I don't actually have an og cherry so it'd be nice to have one :>

I'd love one if you're still giving them out ? I don't actually have an og cherry so it'd be nice to have one :>
Yup! I still have a good bit (7) I believe and really don't have a use for them. I just did it to be silly during the event when I got the cherry tag. Message or no? I'd probably give one like 'A delicious fruit to always cherry-ish'

Yup! I still have a good bit (7) I believe and really don't have a use for them. I just did it to be silly during the event when I got the cherry tag. Message or no? I'd probably give one like 'A delicious fruit to always cherry-ish'
Oh awesome! And yeah im cool with any message, that one would be great, thank you :>>

Could I please have a cherry? Thank you for being kind enough to do this!! :3
No problem! Sent your way.

I might not be online much tonight now, but leave a comment here if you'd like one and I'll either get back to it tonight or tomorrow.

Sent your way. Sorry if you don't like the corny pun lol. I can resend with a different message.

I love the punny message! Thank you very much for the cherry. 🙂
(& I was finally able to use the bonk reaction since I finally was able to purchase a toy hammer)

Proceeds to post the entire script of the Bee movie.

Sure, I'll send it your way in a second. Probably with a cherry-pun message. Unless you hate puns lol.
I love puns! the punnier the better! 😂
thank you so much for the cherry and the msg!!

I still have 3 regular cherries for anyone that wants them. You want one, two, or all three that's fine by me. Just let me know.

Back