• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi!

Could I please buy:
10 stacks of cherry blossom petals
1 stack of large star fragments
1 Crescent moon chair DIY
1 Cherry blossom pond stone DIY
1 stack of gold iron nuggets

=58 TBT. Let me know if that's right! 😊

Edit: also +1 Lucky Cat (20 TBT)

= 78 TBT

Hi!

Could I please buy:
10 stacks of cherry blossom petals
1 stack of large star fragments
1 Crescent moon chair DIY
1 Cherry blossom pond stone DIY
1 stack of gold iron nuggets

=58 TBT. Let me know if that's right! 😊

Heya! Sure can, and your math is correct. :) Are you available to trade at the moment? If so I'll set up a Dodo and PM you the code within 3 or 4 minutes for pickup. :)

Heya! Sure can, and your math is correct. :) Are you available to trade at the moment? If so I'll set up a Dodo and PM you the code within 3 or 4 minutes for pickup. :)
Yes, ready to trade now! 😊

Also edited to add if I can also please get 1x Lucky Cat, bringing the total to 78 TBT 😊

Yes, ready to trade now! 😊

Also edited to add if I can also please get 1x Lucky Cat, bringing the total to 78 TBT 😊

Sounds good! I just have to find the DIYs out of my pile(s) of extras. Will be PMing you a Dodo soon after. :)

Last edited:
hiya! could I buy 200 NMT for 50 tbt? c:

Heya Skar! Sure can. I'm available now for about 5 hours if that works for you. I'll have the same availability window tomorrow, but all day on Monday. :)

can i have 16 million bells please how much is that thank you

Hey again! 16 million bells will be 24 TBT. When you are available, let me know a Dodo code and I'll be over with the first trip of bells. It will take 4 trips in total. I will be around for about 5 hours now if that works for you. :)

Heya Skar! Sure can. I'm available now for about 5 hours if that works for you. I'll have the same availability window tomorrow, but all day on Monday. :)

Hey again! 16 million bells will be 24 TBT. When you are available, let me know a Dodo code and I'll be over with the first trip of bells. It will take 4 trips in total. I will be around for about 5 hours now if that works for you. :)
ok i can in about 3 hours i will PM you then win i can

oop sorry I saw this a bit late! if we could do monday instead that would be perfect for me as I don’t have much to do then. :)

oop sorry I saw this a bit late! if we could do monday instead that would be perfect for me as I don’t have much to do then. :)

Np skar! I'll either PM you on here or via discord on Monday when I'm around. I'll be available for at least like 9 or 10 hours whenever I DM you on Monday. :)

Sounds good! Thanks for sending the TBT already. I'll be ready within 5 minutes of you messaging me. Feel free to PM me a Dodo code whenever you're ready. Me dropping off the bells will be about 5 times faster than you picking up. :)
ok yeah you can drop them off i will be ready soon
Post automatically merged:

Sounds good! Thanks for sending the TBT already. I'll be ready within 5 minutes of you messaging me. Feel free to PM me a Dodo code whenever you're ready. Me dropping off the bells will be about 5 times faster than you picking up. :)
hey can i come on monady or tuesday to gt the bells

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I have enough room in my pockets for 200, I started a new island, and dont have the max pocket storage yet
Post automatically merged:

Sounds good, talk more in pm then

Back