Change of Heart

I really wasn't happy that I had 2 chickens move into my town from the very beginning because I wanted cute villagers. But then I got to know Ken and Goose and they're two of my favorite villagers now!
Goose asked me to move today and I told him no. He said he would only move if I let him, and I won't!

Bob and Henry. Bob was one of my starting villagers and while I love almost any cat villagers (seriously, when coming up with a dreamie list i left out any cats on purpose cuz there's just too many to love!), I had only ever seen him in a post with him dancing to some weird music on Tumblr. He's not really the cutest kitty out there, but he's easily one of my nicest and most friendly villagers. He's always willing to chat with me all the time and loves for me to come over to his house, and idk why but it really struck a chord with me when i saw he had a tiger butterfly i gave him and would call it one of his best friends and said how he'd care for "Mr. Tiger Butterfly" as if it were me ; o ;)

With Henry, well, he was kind of an accident. He came from a friend's town I think, and i wasn't really fond of any frog villagers. But he too was super nice and makes the cutest faces when you talk to him! He loves to give me gifts (omfg does he ever give gifts!) and he kinda likes to flirt with me x3c Which is all the more cute.

I was planning on trading out Bob for leverage to get Meringue, my epitome of a dream villager, but now, I'm too attached to part ways :'C

I kinda have a soft spot for Ankha (another one of my starting villagers), but I'm thinking once she gives me her picture, I'll let her go to a better home. (I found it cute that her and Bob moved in right next to one another in an isolated spot in my town, but they don't really get along lol)

Last edited:
I think I've had changes of heart in every AC I've played, going back to the GC. That's one of the things that makes AC so special, in my opinion.

And lilemogirl, I hear you about Henry. He's so charming to have around, and he's just so dang cute and nice. He gets overshadowed by the trendier smugs, but Henry's just awesome. Even if he does constantly make me buy him new furniture so he can stay hip with his interior decor.

Back