• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

CHALLENGE! The Journey Home. (Story behind my upload and pictures included)

AppleBitterCrumble

TBT Hoarder
Bells
Switch
6512-8605-8411
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Hello everybody! So I decided to enter my first ACHHD Challenge which was: The Journey Home. Below are some photos, the address so people can see it for themselves, and the story behind why I made it the way it looks. Check it out, leave tips or compliments, have fun and feel free to share your own!

Heres the address number: 0706-5779-346

HNI_0093.JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
HNI_0096.JPG
HNI_0097.JPG
HNI_0098.JPG
HNI_0100.JPG
HNI_0003.JPG
HNI_0002.JPG
HNI_0001.JPG

If you have any questions please ask!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The story behind why my room looks the way it looks:

A long time ago a war veteran went on a mission with the rest of his troop to seek out enemy bases in Isis. As they were traveling a severe thunderstorm like no other hit his troop, causing them to split up. Tom was the mans name, he was the lieutenant of this troop. During the storm he couldn't see or get a hold of the other soldiers in his troop. All of a sudden another unidentified object crashed into him from above, sending his fighter jet spiraling out of control. Next thing Tom could remember was a bright blue light and then his world went dark.

When he woke up he was on a small island with a pod shaped house that resembled close to a UFO. Blinking calmly he slowly got up and look at his surroundings. Ocean for as far as the eye can see and some palm trees and sea-shells. Great, just great. He thought as he remembered how many other lives are at risk. Tom went over to touch the palm trees and sand when he realized that what ever was in that object deformed him! He quickly ran over to the ocean and looked down. His reflection was as far from human as it could possibly be. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Toms heart beat started to rise as he raccoon like figured image registered in his brain. He took a deep breath "I have to get out of here." He said, determined, as he walked over to the house and peered inside the dusty windows. All Tom heard was a soft beep every 5 seconds. He looked up at the sky as if to say a quick prayer and cracked open the door. There he saw a UFO, just sitting there, no one else in the room. Tom then went over to the UFO and saw that no one was in it. Thats strange... He than began to take it apart, piece by piece until it was a metal shell. With the pieces he built control stands to come in contact with his troops, a holographic globe and display that he found inside the UFO and workout equipment to stay in shape. Since breaking out of there is gonna be hard he also had to drag his broken plane inside to rip apart anything that could be reused. He came in contact with is general and got directions from him on how to build a basic plane frame. Day by day Tom slaved away at work, building a new plane frame and a decent sized runway to get him off the ground. Tom even used the few measly flowers there to paint the American Flag and insert it into the planes wings.

The day soon arrived where it was clear weather, everything was fully built, and Tom felt ready to break free. He looked back one time into the house to see that everything was still working. The UFO was contained, monitors and holograms still running smoothly, the perfect cherry from his home town native fruit, and old plane frame. He then looks forward at his newly built plane and says "Time to journey home." He proudly steps into the plane, puts on his helmet and heads down the runway and onto a new adventure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHY IT WAS A PERFECT CHERRY:

I chose it to be a perfect cherry because my ACNL Main Town's (Kaigan) native fruit is a cherry so I wanted to incorporate that into the room somehow.

I love this, thanks for sharing. I'd like to visit and rate it but unfortunately the HHN hasn't been working lately for me for some reason.

Back