• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Celeste + High turnip prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to come sell turnips and can tip a hefty TBT. my prices on my island Suck right now ):

Is this still going on? I'd be interested <3
I think she posted and then maybe had something to tend to because she hasn't responded to any of the post, nor has she PM/DM'd me (which I first posted on here about 2 hours ago)

Reactions: Raz
I'd love to come over to sell my turnips c: I can pay 50k IGB if thats okay?

You guys I am so incredibly sorry I missed this .-. Something came up last night not long after I posted this. I pushed my time back early enough that my Shop is still open to sell turnips but late enough that Celeste is still walking around for anyone who is still interested!

Again I am so so so sorry everyone Q~Q

I am going to close this so I can do stuff in my town, I again am extremely sorry for not getting to everyone Q~Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back