• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Celeste + High turnip prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Fionna

Resident Witch
Bells
Switch
0874-3124-9222
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (110) +
Hey all!
I've got Celeste visiting and my turnip prices are at 370 (I know not as high as they could be)
Willing to let people come over to do Turnips for 10 TBT or 50K IGB (As many trips as you want, preferably no more than 10 tho)
If you're just wanting to come by to see Celeste and stargaze just let me know!

Look forward to seeing anyone! :D

I'd love to come to sell turnips if your shop is still open. Just one trip! Let me know and I'll transfer the TBT.

Sorry but what TBT and IGB?
IGB = In Game Bells
TBT = The Bell Tree forum Bells. These are bells you accumulate by participating in this community (posting).

3E88CF39-0338-493D-B18B-BD70475630F1.jpeg

hey! if you're still accepting people in, i'd love to come by to sell turnips and see celeste c:
i can tip you with IGB~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back