Trading Looking For Wishlist Stuff! (Updated)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
Hello!! I have some stuff to help you out!
- antique vanity (black)
- antique wardrobe (black)
- changing room (black)
- floor light (white)
- loft bed with desk (white x white)
- low screen (dark brown x plain)
- pet bed (white x white)
- poolside bed (dark brown x white)
- rocket lamp (turquoise)
- screen (tiger)
- street organ (dark brown)
- tankless toilet (pink)
- whirlpool bath (white)
- book (encyclopedia)
- cushion (white)
- cute music player (white)
- desktop computer (pink x desktop)
- fragance sticks (black)
- pet bowl food (pink)
- portable record player (pink)
- rattan towel basket (white)
- cuckoo clock (white)

Also I can craft for you:
- cherry-blossom branches
- cherry-blossom petal-pile
- cherry-blossom pond stone
- cherry-blossom bonsai
- shell partition
- shell lamp
- bamboo wall decoration

I have a wishlist of my own if you want to trade, but I could do 2 tbt per item... pm me if interested! :) good luck!

Unfortunately the only thing I have on your Wishlist is the Fairy Dress, and I don't have enough tbt to get many of those items. I have updated my trade and can craft list if you would like to have a look at those, but otherwise I may have to wait until I get more tbt or know exactly which items I am prioritizing. Thank You 😊

Last edited:
Hey there! I believe I have some items on your wishlist, but I won’t be able to check for sure until the next hour or two. Would you happen to have a list of your nook mile variants for trade? Unless you weren’t planning to trade for those then I understand!

Hey there! I believe I have some items on your wishlist, but I won’t be able to check for sure until the next hour or two. Would you happen to have a list of your nook mile variants for trade? Unless you weren’t planning to trade for those then I understand!

Yeah! I can get you a list! I don't time travel though, so I'll have to order anything you may want and wait til the next day if thats ok?

Okay so I just checked and I have the following items from your wishlist:
-climbing wall (pink)
-flashy flower sign (elegant)
-floor light (light blue)
-book (encyclopedia)
-book stand (pastel)
-cat grass (pink)
-cushion
-cute music player (white)
-fragrance stick (black)
-pet food bowl (pink)
-bathroom towel rack (silver)

Would you be okay to trade for these nook mile items?:
-public bench (blue & yellow)
-lifeguard chair (yellow)
-phone box (yellow)
-playground gym (red)
If that’s too much let me know!

Okay so I just checked and I have the following items from your wishlist:
-climbing wall (pink)
-flashy flower sign (elegant)
-floor light (light blue)
-book (encyclopedia)
-book stand (pastel)
-cat grass (pink)
-cushion
-cute music player (white)
-fragrance stick (black)
-pet food bowl (pink)
-bathroom towel rack (silver)

Would you be okay to trade for these nook mile items?:
-public bench (blue & yellow)
-lifeguard chair (yellow)
-phone box (yellow)
-playground gym (red)
If that’s too much let me know!

That would be great! I'll order those nook mile items now :D

Unfortunately the only thing I have on your Wishlist is the Fairy Dress, and I don't have enough tbt to get many of those items. I have updated my trade and can craft list if you would like to have a look at those, but otherwise I may have to wait until I get more tbt or know exactly which items I am prioritizing. Thank You 😊

don't worry it's fine <3, I don't need anything rn but if you want wich items you want just lmk and we can tarde or something. Good luck!! Have a great one.

Hi! I have a few items on my lists that I can either craft or get for you.

- Bamboo Wall Decoration
- Blossom Viewing Lantern*
- Cherry Blossom Pond Stone*
- Log Decorative Shelves
- Shell Partition

*=only if I have enough cherry blossoms in my storage. I have to check.

- Book Stands (pastel)
- Laptop (pink)

In return, I'm interested in your blue cotton candy stall. ^-^

Last edited:
Hi! I have a few items on my lists that I can either craft or get for you.

- Bamboo Wall Decoration
- Blossom Viewing Lantern*
- Cherry Blossom Pond Stone*
- Log Decorative Shelves
- Shell Partition

*=only if I have enough cherry blossoms in my storage. I have to check.

- Book Stands (pastel)
- Laptop (pink)

In return, I'm interested in your blue cotton candy stall. ^-^

That would be great! I need 4 of the bamboo wall decorations, and 2 of the blossom lanterns (if you have enough. If not, I may be able to get a few spare blossoms for you :)) as well as just one of each of the other craftable items. And I would love the book stands and laptop as well! Is the blue cotton candy stall all you need/want? :D

That would be great! I need 4 of the bamboo wall decorations, and 2 of the blossom lanterns (if you have enough. If not, I may be able to get a few spare blossoms for you :)) as well as just one of each of the other craftable items. And I would love the book stands and laptop as well! Is the blue cotton candy stall all you need/want? :D

I just double checked and apparently I don't have the bamboo wall decoration, I am so sorry about that. I swore I had it. I can however get everything else I mentioned - give me a few minutes to round up the last few seashells for the partition and order the laptop and books.

And yeah, the blue cotton candy stall is really all I'm interested in. ^-^

I just double checked and apparently I don't have the bamboo wall decoration, I am so sorry about that. I swore I had it. I can however get everything else I mentioned - give me a few minutes to round up the last few seashells for the partition and order the laptop and books.

And yeah, the blue cotton candy stall is really all I'm interested in. ^-^

No problem! And don't worry, I do that all the time! I swear there's a black hole that sucks up my items and recipes sometimes. Would you rather come to my island, or me come to you 😊
Post automatically merged:

Oh, actually I just realized that I have to order the cotton candy stall in. I don't time travel, so could you wait til tomorrow to trade? So sorry about that!

No problem! And don't worry, I do that all the time! I swear there's a black hole that sucks up my items and recipes sometimes. Would you rather come to my island, or me come to you 😊
Post automatically merged:

Oh, actually I just realized that I have to order the cotton candy stall in. I don't time travel, so could you wait til tomorrow to trade? So sorry about that!

Yeah, that's fine! I work during the day, so I'm free for a few hours in the evening, usually around this time, if that works for you?

Also, you can come pick up from my island if you want!

Yeah, that's fine! I work during the day, so I'm free for a few hours in the evening, usually around this time, if that works for you?

Yeah that works! I'll pm you tomorrow when it comes in and we can do the trade whenever you're ready :D

Back