• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Catalog Madness! [closed for a bit]

Uhh~ I'd love to cat some stuff. :3 The only things I have for you to cat tho are not reorderable. D:

1. Rolling Suitcase
2. tree-stump chair
3. dolly
4. eraser sofa
5.festive-tree dress
6. full-moon vanity
7. hair-bow wig
8. kadomatsu
9. notebook bed
10. notebook floor
11. notebook wall
12. notebook wardrobe
13. pencil screen
14. sticker tape liner

Thank you. And if you're wondering what unorders I have; Snowman Set, Ice Set, most of the Bingo set and 2 items from snowboy set.

could i please catalog the dolly, matryoshka, and hot plate? c:

Adding both of you now and laying items out by the train station. I don't ask for anything in return unless you have something I can catalog to give out to everyone else!

TY to the beautiful person that just gave me a golden shovel! I don't know if it's the drugs I've taken for the backpain or what, but I'm a bit teary LOL. My town is so new and crappy, you've just made my day!

Can I catalog the hairbow wig and bridal veil? I need most of the stuff on your list, so if you have anything else out I could catalog, I'd really appreciate it!

Sorry, and the steamed bun case :)

Last edited:
Can I cat. The hot plate, Lilly record player, hair bow wig, boxed figurine and violet screen.
I added your FC already. Pm if I can come :) thank you.

Hello :) I'd like to catalog a few things:

Harvest bureau
Harvest clock
Harvest dresser
Harvest wall lamp
Heart bopper
Hair bow wig
Rococo chair
Rococo wardrobe

Thank you so much c:

Hello :) I'd like to catalog a few things:

Harvest bureau
Harvest clock
Harvest dresser
Harvest wall lamp
Heart bopper
Hair bow wig
Rococo chair
Rococo wardrobe

Thank you so much c:
It appears my harvest bureau has taken a walk/accidentally gone home with someone, so I can't let you cat it anymore :( The others are ready for you.

Am going to amend first post to note that you may only visit if you have 100% wifi rating. Sorry, but I can't risk any of my rares.

It appears my harvest bureau has taken a walk/accidentally gone home with someone, so I can't let you cat it anymore :( The others are ready for you.

Am going to amend first post to note that you may only visit if you have 100% wifi rating. Sorry, but I can't risk any of my rares.

Alright no problem :)

I'm here now if you still let me come/ needed to Cat my sets.. :3

Uhh~ I'd love to cat some stuff. :3 The only things I have for you to cat tho are not reorderable. D:

1. Rolling Suitcase
2. tree-stump chair
3. dolly
4. eraser sofa
5.festive-tree dress
6. full-moon vanity
7. hair-bow wig
8. kadomatsu
9. notebook bed
10. notebook floor
11. notebook wall
12. notebook wardrobe
13. pencil screen
14. sticker tape liner

Thank you. And if you're wondering what unorders I have; Snowman Set, Ice Set, most of the Bingo set and 2 items from snowboy set.
I'll add you and set out your things next if that's ok! It takes a little time to unpack everything, so sorry about the wait.

It's fine, I'm unpacking all mine now XD since I had it all in my rooms had to make room :3

I'm desperate in particular for a garden tee (or 5 lol) if anyone has any so Tia can have her default clothes back.

If Tia decides to give me hers I'll let you have it XD almost everyone has it on in my town x-x

Back