• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Catalog Madness! [closed for a bit]

panzerattack

Bells
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hey all, I'm trying to get the visitors badges at the moment and thought it would be nice to offer a cataloging service to people.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/cFV8s0aywa

Note that this is a FREE service (tips are welcome, as are donations of items that I'm missing!) as I want everyone to try and fill their cats. Some are orderable, some are non-orderable.

Please list up to 16 items per post as I will be carrying items around. I will send you a VM when I am open and you can message me back when you can come! I will edit the title of the thread to closed when I am not able to open my gates, but you may certainly leave a list of what you want to catalog while I'm not online!

As you can see, I'm missing an absolute crapload of stuff, but hey, it's a freebie so...

Rules:
1) don't steal, don't steal, don't steal. Cool. I'm actually missing an item already, and it's been tough trying to decide whether to stay open or not. So here are some more rules.
2) No entry into my town unless you have 100% positive wi-fi rating. If you're very new I will not allow you in.
3) PLEASE write in your post what you wish to cat so I can get it ready for you!

***List updated - some new items coming soon!***

Last edited:
I'll love to enter! thanks alot for this! i'll like to tip you too c:
I'll have a look right now and i'll edit this post in 5 minutes if I see items I like~ thanks again! x

edit: May I catalog - harvest bed, harvest bureau, harvest chair, harvest clock, harvest dresser, harvest rug, harvest sofa, harvest table ? thanks c:

Last edited:
Can I come catalog the harvest set? o: I can bring you the full regal set to catalog in return! :)

Can I please catalog the lily record player, and the rose sofa bed? thanks :)

I'll be officially open for business soon guys, just waiting for the last dog to be picked up from work... she's 2 hours late so far omfg.

Yes to everyone, double yes to those who are bringing things for me to cat back, I love this forum! I'll regularly update the first post with things that are new to the catalog AND will try to buy some more non-orderables :3~

Aw, this is so nice of you! Can I come catalog the full harvest set? I'll tip, but I'm sort of poor so it won't be very much :c

What items do you need to catalog? Just anything that isn't on that list..? I can bring a lot of random furniture that I have in storage if you'd like.

Last edited:
I've somehow missed that I had an afternoon-tea set in storage, so I'm adding that to the catalog now. Derp.

I'll be officially open for business soon guys, just waiting for the last dog to be picked up from work... she's 2 hours late so far omfg.

Yes to everyone, double yes to those who are bringing things for me to cat back, I love this forum! I'll regularly update the first post with things that are new to the catalog AND will try to buy some more non-orderables :3~

I'll be bringing you 3 mystery gifts from my last give-away. There were left over presents~ message me when ready! x thanks so much ^^

Could I please catalog the Aquarius Urn, I'll bring a tip. :3

Aw, this is so nice of you! Can I come catalog the full harvest set? I'll tip, but I'm sort of poor so it won't be very much :c

What items do you need to catalog? Just anything that isn't on that list..? I can bring a lot of random furniture that I have in storage if you'd like.
Yes, that would be fabulous! I'm missing a buttload of stuff haha.

I will take down my gorgeous wall and floor from my house and add it to the catalog. ALSO thanks to SearchingforAnkha I have the entire REGAL SET available!

Going home now, will be back online in about 20 minutes. I hurt my back at work so I'll be laying down all night, which is good for you guys as I can't do much else apart from play DS, lol!

I will take down my gorgeous wall and floor from my house and add it to the catalog. ALSO thanks to SearchingforAnkha I have the entire REGAL SET available!

Going home now, will be back online in about 20 minutes. I hurt my back at work so I'll be laying down all night, which is good for you guys as I can't do much else apart from play DS, lol!

Hope you're alright! <3
I'm doing a giveaway right now so I can't come atm either way XP

May I catalog the bridal veil, cake dress, matryoshka and rolling suitcase? I can bring you a buffet server if you need one of those. ^^

Have VMed everyone or already let everyone catalogue who was available.

Have updated the list with around 25 new items - the purple pansy is actually the purple-pansy BAG only available from Leif during weeding day!

Thanks to everyone for your politeness, gifts and general awesomeness so far! :)

Back