Giveaway Catalog Help Center ☆ Orderable Sets FREE

Set you want to catalog : Exotic Set :blush:

I also have a few hybrids if you would like them (I don't know what you're looking for exactly) mainly orange !

Last edited:
FC : on the side c:
Town name : Kyoto
Set you want to catalog : Rococo and patchwork
tysm <3

still wanted to catalog these if it's okay o:
(also if you still have stitches moving out can i hit you up o: )

Hello~ I'm on for a bit. Let me know if you guys still need it!

Hello~
Can I catalog the regal set? Thanks!

Set you want to catalog : Exotic Set :blush:
I also have a few hybrids if you would like them (I don't know what you're looking for exactly) mainly orange !
Thanks very much for kind offer. Love orange flowers very much<3 It's the theme color of my main town~

still wanted to catalog these if it's okay o:
(also if you still have stitches moving out can i hit you up o: )
Hey :D Yes, he's moving out. Hopefully this week. I'll put him on my giveaway thread in Villagers Trading Plaza when he's ready.

Hi! I would love to catalog the regal set and the rococo set if that would be possible! (I don't really know what hybrids you would want, I have some blue roses maybe?)
Also I totally want to get stitches! I'll be making sure to check your giveaway thread :) (unfortunately my town won't have an extra space until the 4th, so I might miss him but in that case I hope kanek gets him!)

Hi! I would love to catalog the regal set and the rococo set if that would be possible! (I don't really know what hybrids you would want, I have some blue roses maybe?)
Also I totally want to get stitches! I'll be making sure to check your giveaway thread :) (unfortunately my town won't have an extra space until the 4th, so I might miss him but in that case I hope kanek gets him!)

Hi~ Sure. Adding you now. Please pop in when you see the town どうぶつ.
Also ah yes! Please check the thread! Thank you for the interest!

Sorry for the late reply >< I will be available in just a few minutes, I'm trading with someone else currently! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm ready now!

FC : (shown in side bar)
Town name : Versoix
Set you want to catalog :
Got a few I'd love to catalog - Alpine, Cabin, Harvest, Patchwork, Polka-dot and Rococo.

Thank you for doing this and feel free to leave me a vm when you're available!

Hi! I'd still like to catalog these, I understand it's 1 set at a time, so whichever is easiest for you is good for me. :>

Hello!
Could I catalogue the Minimalist set?
Feel free to PM/VM me whenever you're available~ I've added you already :)

Town name : Xanadu
Set you want to catalog : Minimalist Set

Hi! I'd still like to catalog these, I understand it's 1 set at a time, so whichever is easiest for you is good for me. :>

Hello!
Could I catalogue the Minimalist set?
Feel free to PM/VM me whenever you're available~ I've added you already :)

Town name : Xanadu
Set you want to catalog : Minimalist Set

Hi! Added both of you.
Feel free to pop in when you see my gates. Town name is どうぶつ. :)

yes i am free now, let me now if your gates is open pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again Red, see you soon for more catalog lol

FC : on the side c:
Town name : Kyoto
Set you want to catalog : Rococo and patchwork
tysm <3

Hi :) Could you give me 10-15 mins? I'm waiting for someone for the trade right now.
Also~ as it says in OP, no VM/PMs please next time!
Feel free to post in here whenever, as I'm checking Re-tail section most when I'm on mobile. c:

Ah I haven't had the chance to look back at this thread my apologies :- < I'll be available little now then after 9 p.m est if you can still catalogue for me !

Back