• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Catalog Help Center ☆ Orderable Sets FREE

Set you want to catalog : Exotic Set :blush:

I also have a few hybrids if you would like them (I don't know what you're looking for exactly) mainly orange !

Last edited:
FC : on the side c:
Town name : Kyoto
Set you want to catalog : Rococo and patchwork
tysm <3

still wanted to catalog these if it's okay o:
(also if you still have stitches moving out can i hit you up o: )

Hello~ I'm on for a bit. Let me know if you guys still need it!

Hello~
Can I catalog the regal set? Thanks!

Set you want to catalog : Exotic Set :blush:
I also have a few hybrids if you would like them (I don't know what you're looking for exactly) mainly orange !
Thanks very much for kind offer. Love orange flowers very much<3 It's the theme color of my main town~

still wanted to catalog these if it's okay o:
(also if you still have stitches moving out can i hit you up o: )
Hey :D Yes, he's moving out. Hopefully this week. I'll put him on my giveaway thread in Villagers Trading Plaza when he's ready.

Hi! I would love to catalog the regal set and the rococo set if that would be possible! (I don't really know what hybrids you would want, I have some blue roses maybe?)
Also I totally want to get stitches! I'll be making sure to check your giveaway thread :) (unfortunately my town won't have an extra space until the 4th, so I might miss him but in that case I hope kanek gets him!)

Hi! I would love to catalog the regal set and the rococo set if that would be possible! (I don't really know what hybrids you would want, I have some blue roses maybe?)
Also I totally want to get stitches! I'll be making sure to check your giveaway thread :) (unfortunately my town won't have an extra space until the 4th, so I might miss him but in that case I hope kanek gets him!)

Hi~ Sure. Adding you now. Please pop in when you see the town どうぶつ.
Also ah yes! Please check the thread! Thank you for the interest!

Sorry for the late reply >< I will be available in just a few minutes, I'm trading with someone else currently! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm ready now!

FC : (shown in side bar)
Town name : Versoix
Set you want to catalog :
Got a few I'd love to catalog - Alpine, Cabin, Harvest, Patchwork, Polka-dot and Rococo.

Thank you for doing this and feel free to leave me a vm when you're available!

Hi! I'd still like to catalog these, I understand it's 1 set at a time, so whichever is easiest for you is good for me. :>

Hello!
Could I catalogue the Minimalist set?
Feel free to PM/VM me whenever you're available~ I've added you already :)

Town name : Xanadu
Set you want to catalog : Minimalist Set

Hi! I'd still like to catalog these, I understand it's 1 set at a time, so whichever is easiest for you is good for me. :>

Hello!
Could I catalogue the Minimalist set?
Feel free to PM/VM me whenever you're available~ I've added you already :)

Town name : Xanadu
Set you want to catalog : Minimalist Set

Hi! Added both of you.
Feel free to pop in when you see my gates. Town name is どうぶつ. :)

yes i am free now, let me now if your gates is open pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again Red, see you soon for more catalog lol

FC : on the side c:
Town name : Kyoto
Set you want to catalog : Rococo and patchwork
tysm <3

Hi :) Could you give me 10-15 mins? I'm waiting for someone for the trade right now.
Also~ as it says in OP, no VM/PMs please next time!
Feel free to post in here whenever, as I'm checking Re-tail section most when I'm on mobile. c:

Ah I haven't had the chance to look back at this thread my apologies :- < I'll be available little now then after 9 p.m est if you can still catalogue for me !

Back