• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cat Discussion Thread!

Arlo

Boys kissing
Bells
cats-in-animal-crossing.jpg

The Official Cat Discussion Thread!
Who is your favourite cat villager?
Favourite cat NPC?
Least favourite cat?

For me I love Tangy, she was one of my first ever villagers,
I have a soft spot for Kiki 'cause her wide eyes look like one my cat's worried stare.
I also wish Meow would make a comeback!

Moe was the first villager I was really good friends with back in WW but I've not seen him for a long long time and I really wish I would find him and make him mh villager again!

So Moe is my favourite villager and cat!

Tangy and Ankha are really cool. Tangy is pretty much the only peppy villager that I actually like and Ankha just has such a cool design.

I don't really like the other cats much though. A lot of them have cute designs but I just haven't been fond of them in game for some reason.

Rosie is my favourite villager cat :), I love her design and the peppy personality. I wanted her for ages and finally got her in my cycle town then moved her to my main town. Kabuki is a close second.

Punchy will always be my favourite cat, he's wonderful. I had him and Beau in my town at the same time and they were the best of friends. I got a bit obsessed with the cats at that point and got another 5 of them. After a while I realised I wanted some variety and cycled a couple out, managed to lose Punchy in the process as it was taking such a long time to get Lolly to move that I got careless
Still miss that little cat :(

It will probably have to be Lolly, she has such a cute personality and it's something I can relate to, she randomly came up to me yesterday and said that I was her best friend;-; Ankha probably is a close second her design is very unique and she does make me laugh with the things she says and what she says to other villagers.

Kid Cat is the Best Cat.
Least Favorite Cat? lol

ive always wanted felicity. i think shes kinda underrated her design is cute but she looks as if she should be a normal

same with merry and purrl

Bob and Rosie. :3
I don't have a least favorite cat villager/NPC tho.

Last edited:
I finally have Lolly in my town along with Rudy, my dream kitty couple lol~ I like Punchy as well. I wish this update had brought in more cat villagers, although I know there's Felyne and his giant eyes are adorable.

just got kiki but im dumb and don't know how to time travel so she moved into the worst spot possible ugh and now i have to move her out or it'll annoy me forever

My favorite cat is Rosie. I've been a Rosie fan for years, and I also LOVE Lolly for various reasons. Lolly also reminds me of one of my family's IRL cats.

My least favorite cat is probably Tabby. I don't dislike her, but she's definitely far from being a favorite. In all honesty though, all cats, are best cats. Cats are love.

I have Lolly in my town right now, and I love her! I also have a soft spot for Punchy, since he was my buddy in Wild World. I like nearly all the cats, though......least favorite is definitely Monique. Ugh. I had her in WW for months and just wanted her gone.

I like a lot of the cats but I'd have to go with merry since she's my birthday buddy! I have 4 cats irl but none really resemble my cats on the game XD I also really like punchy because I love lazy villagers XD I wish I had room for him in my town, I do have merry though! I've also always liked Rosie and Mitzi is pretty cute too, surprisingly I haven't taken as much interest in the cats in the game even though irl I am a HUGEEEE cat lover and cats are my favorite animal, my mom calls me a crazy cat lady XDDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I haven't been able to rekindle my liking for tangy though because I still haven't gotten over how hard she was to get out of my town, she moved right in front of my bridge and I hadn't really had any intentions to keep her in my town forever anyway, she gave me a lot of trouble XD I like her design a lot though but I don't think I want to have her in my town again for so,e time, maybe if I get a second game though XD

I love Rudy, I've had him in my town forever. I've never had Punchy or Kiki, but I really want them even though I'd have to move Rudy out to make room :(

I've always been fond of cat villagers--currently, I have Lolly and Ankha in my New Leaf town, and Kitty was a former villager. In my Wild World town, I had Mitzi and Purrl.

♥ Moe is my favourite villager, forever. :D He happened to be one of my starting villagers, which was great since he moved away in Wild World.

Kid Kat is a villager I wouldn't mind having again though, since he was in my Wild World game until he also moved out :( Even if he doesn't move in, it'd be nice to see him in the campsite.

CK3VBZZVEAEz7iU.jpg

5RCgOZE - Imgur.jpg
I like those kitty cats.In addition to my favorites pictured above(Merry,Felicty and Kiki),I have Tangy,Rudy,Tabby,Katt,Olivia and Tom.The cats have been one of my favorite species since AC Gamecube(I had Kiki,Olivia and Monique in my GC town)and that's certainly carried over to New Leaf.

Favorite cat villager: Rosie or Tangy
Favorite cat NPC: Blanca
Least favorite cat: Monique ;-;

Back