• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Cash Register!

I have it in my catalog i can buy it and give it to you tomorrow and i also have the Checkout counter if you want it! Im not good at making prices what do you think?

Last edited:
I already have the counter thanks! But yes that would be great, I will add your friend code now. Well the buying price for the cash register is 6480, how about double 12,920 for going through all the effort? ^^ (Correct me if that's too low, i'm still new to trading)

I do have it on hand! And you don't have to pay for it lol, you can have it. In a bit though, I'm letting someone in my town so they can order an exterior.

Thanks kennei :)

That means i'm going to cancel our trade StormBlader, (I hope you haven't ordered it already!) Thanks for offering

Back