• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Cash Register!

I have it in my catalog i can buy it and give it to you tomorrow and i also have the Checkout counter if you want it! Im not good at making prices what do you think?

Last edited:
I already have the counter thanks! But yes that would be great, I will add your friend code now. Well the buying price for the cash register is 6480, how about double 12,920 for going through all the effort? ^^ (Correct me if that's too low, i'm still new to trading)

I do have it on hand! And you don't have to pay for it lol, you can have it. In a bit though, I'm letting someone in my town so they can order an exterior.

Thanks kennei :)

That means i'm going to cancel our trade StormBlader, (I hope you haven't ordered it already!) Thanks for offering

Back