Buying Carnations, Jacobs Ladder, and Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok! Lol I thought you just had the clovers xDDD Ok! Good luck! :)

Hi guys! I'm looking to build my town and these are the things I need

Prices:
Jacobs Ladders: 400k IGB or 2 TBT
Four Leaf Clovers: 300k IGB or 1 TBT
Pink Carnations: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
White Carnations: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
White Azaleas: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
Pink Azaleas: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
Cedar Saplings: 200k IGB or 1 TBT
Normal Saplings: 200k IGB or 1 TBT

IM LOOKING TO PAY IN IGB BECAUSE IM SAVING UP FOR A DREAMY, BUT I AM WILLING TO PAY IN TBT ALSO.
If prices seem low, then we can work things out! Thanks in advance!

Wait, I thought you said you have everything. If I had known, I would have broughten you all the stuff :)

Wait, I thought you said you have everything. If I had known, I would have broughten you all the stuff :)

I layed them out on my town and started working on it some more and still need quite a bit! Sorry if I misled you

Last edited:
I layed them out on my town and started working on it some more and still need quite a bit! Sorry if I misled you

Just hmu if you ever want to buy more :), also please like my posts so that I know you are talking to me :)

Hi :) As I replied in my thread I don't have extra clovers, but I have a lot of saplings, both cedar and oak. Are you still around?

Hi! I’m mainly looking for carnations now as someone pmed me and gave me a ton of saplings!

Hi! I’m mainly looking for carnations now as someone pmed me and gave me a ton of saplings!

Ah, I see. I only have 5 or so pink carnations, and I have white ones but I'm putting a little more price on it. So. Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, wait. You need azalea starts too? How many are you looking to get?

I need a lot, mostly pink. I’ll also take any cedar saplings tu are willing to sell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back