「Capri's Art ✧ CLOSED」

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any slot left? I'd like to comm as well!
Reference:
EX8N6WDUcAEFfHi.jpeg
EX8N6WOVAAAMbFZ.jpeg

acnh7.png
Style: Speedy
Offer: 400 tbt
Extra Info: would like a smirk or a mischevous expression if possible and the wand included (this one is optional) !! c:

not sure you'd accept two request from one user, but id be interested in a bust too! here's the form:
Reference: same as above
Style: bust
Offer: 600 tbt
Extra Info: smirk/ischievous expression! not sure if this can be done, but could i get a non-shaded version as well? i mean the one before the final one (like the ones on the right side)

thank you for considering!

Last edited:
Yes! I'm not choosing slots until I wake up properly later LOL

lots of people seem to be interested in grab bags too, more freedom and ability to be a bit sketchier allows me to be much faster so I can probably take multiple slots for those

Yes! I'm not choosing slots until I wake up properly later LOL

lots of people seem to be interested in grab bags too, more freedom and ability to be a bit sketchier allows me to be much faster so I can probably take multiple slots for those
Aaawwwhhh!! I'll edit my post asap!!

Interested!!
Reference: Jane island rep.jpg
Offer: $10, prefer Paypal
Extra Info: I would prefer if the cucumber was replaced by bandages (sorry should prob take a new reference pic!) Colour scheme is up to you, and could she be sipping on some taro-flavoured bubble tea? Thank you <3

References:
profile.png
my oc.jpg
image0.jpg
Style: FULL DRAWINGS + ADDED LIGHTING DETAIL
Offer: $40+ ( lmk adjusted pricing for the extra work :> )
Extra Info:
Pose:
pose.jpg

I'd like my chara's eyes open/neutral but her mouth like this:
1591357195078.png

However you're free to do whatever you'd like/what you think looks best :3
I'd wait forever to get a commission from you 💕
Thank you for considering :3

Last edited:
Maybe I'm insane but I think I'm gonna accept all offers LOL also as a note again, full pieces take me quite a while longer but I will make sure of the upmost quality and time spent on them since they are of course my priority!! Also- lots of these being speedys/grab bags, I will probably be going out of order bc of how my brain works with wanting to get most of what I can get done first and things turn out better when I don't force myself to draw and also because I think these can be good warm ups for the full pieces and bust LOL

Reference: Ref
Style: Grab bag
Offer: 400TBT
Extra Info: Soft brush chibi. Feel free to experiment :giggle:
Reference: Pic below
Style: Grab bag
Offer: 250 TBT
Extra Info: Not sure what the following style is but i like it:) Is it a full body or a chibi? Either one is fine. Sorry I’m not familiar with art lingo. Feel free to experiment. If some color can be added that would be nice but I will leave it completely up to you! Thank you!💜
Your art is lovely!!!
Reference: here
Style: grab bag (i really like the 4 head ish? Chibi style in the last picture! The one with the two girls ok the middle left of the page)
Offer: 300 tbt
Extra Info: c:
Thanks for considering!!

Reference:
Extra Info: would like a smirk or a mischevous expression if possible and the wand included (this one is optional) !! c:

not sure you'd accept two request from one user, but id be interested in a bust too! here's the form:
Reference: same as above
Style: bust
Offer: 600 tbt
Extra Info: smirk/ischievous expression! not sure if this can be done, but could i get a non-shaded version as well? i mean the one before the final one (like the ones on the right side)

thank you for considering!

Sounds good guys, and yes I can do both salem! You all can send over half the tbt!

Oh my goodness oh my goodness your style is so cute! I don’t have my ref folder available but I can DM you one photo currently! For a grab bag or sketchy! <3

Thank you <3 and yeah send over the ref!

OMG HI LYNN!!

Ref: my witchy oc ; u ; please see attached image~
Style: Clean Chibi!
Offer: 600tbt!!! OR $20 IF YOU WANT!!! 😭
Extra info: I love your art style 🥺👉👈

omg hi janelle :oops: AND I LOVE URS also i see them notes, will try my best with the chub, also yes I'd like the $20 LOL

Interested!!
Reference: View attachment 270103
Offer: $10, prefer Paypal
Extra Info: I would prefer if the cucumber was replaced by bandages (sorry should prob take a new reference pic!) Colour scheme is up to you, and could she be sipping on some taro-flavoured bubble tea? Thank you <3

Sounds good!! And yeah I can do the bandages!! also boba..... man I want some now LOL

Ref: MY MS2 CHAR
Untitled_Artwork-56.png
unknown.png
Style: FULL DRAWINGS + ADDED LIGHTING DETAIL
Offer: $45
Extra info: ilysm 💙

View attachment 269976
References: Style: FULL DRAWINGS + ADDED LIGHTING DETAIL
Offer: $40+ ( lmk adjusted pricing for the extra work :> )
Extra Info:
Pose:View attachment 270102
I'd like my chara's eyes open/neutral but her mouth like this: View attachment 270104
However you're free to do whatever you'd like/what you think looks best :3
I'd wait forever to get a commission from you 💕
Thank you for considering :3

1591369864121.png

HI BLINK I LOVE U TOO, will prob ask a few questions on discord for sum more details

and hi kadori!!! is there any sort of specific background you wanted? The extra details and references sound good, thanks for those!!! also $5 is good for all that extra lighting detail hoohah

RLC peeps, I'll be sending out pms with my paypal email shortly!
Full @Blink. and @Kadori can send up half payment
@JaneIIe and @janeying12 can just send upfront payment

Thanks everyone for being so interested I didn't think so many people would want to commission me and with RLC too haha
Again, these may take a while but I promise I will not disappear into thin air I will get these done LOL

Thank you so much for accepting!! I have sent over half of the tbt c: Feel free to take as long as you need to lovely <3

I would like to be on pinglist, for when you reopen! ❤
Seems like you got lots of orders o3o

Last edited:
Hi Lynn! 🥺👉👈 if you have a pinglist, can you add me? I’d love to commission you again! 😭😭😭
AGAIN!?
AND OKAY LOLLL I'll add you :oops:

I would like to be on pinglist, for when you reopen! ❤
Seems like you got lots of orders o3o

omg I missed this post somehow!! adding you to the list as well!!!

Last edited:
Hey homies.... slots are open again @Feferily @serudesu @JaneIIe @Blink. @lieryl

Some updates and changes:
Just a reminder again that it may take me a while to finish commissions since I'm planning on participating in artfight when July hits!!
I've also adjusted/set prices for the detailed full pieces since they take up lots of energy and time, extra lighting and detailed backgrounds are a +$10 now. Busts and clean chibis are closed for now, unless you really want one then just let me know (I'll def do them for rlc tho LOL)! I've added a different chibi style in place of those (more varied poses, but still experimenting with coloring)- I will most likely be working on those chibis/pwyws on my ipad so they may look a bit different from my usual stuff!

Will choose slots tomorrow maybe?

Reference: MY MS2 CHARACTER AND HER BUTLER 👀👀👀 (i dm refs if u accept...)
Style: busts please!! 😭
Offer: $40 👀👀👀💦
Extra info: my ms2 chara is a dumbass and he’s indifferent LMAO

YOURE THE BEST ❤❤❤

Reference:
Same bb ;7;
Style:baby
Offer: 15$
Extra info: IMMa give u more money when I get paid ;7; ALSO i want let u know i love u and i love ur art and ur amazing and *cries*
Could u make my bb cry if u accept ;7;

Last edited:
Reference:
images (18).jpegimages (17).jpeg
Extra Info: (personality,pose,expression & anything else)

Hope you're accepting someone outside the pinglist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back