Chao Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (401) +
Hi..... am sell art 😳 be nice please
I'm capri/lynn/bungo and I draw cute girls!!

RULES
_____________________________________________________________________________________

- I draw cute girls
- NOT first come first serve
- I may decline offers
- I'd feel bad if I butcher your character and don't wanna make you pay for something I don't feel confident in
- Pay half first please (tbt/Full drawings- paypal)
- Pay upfront with ko-fi for RLC GB/quickies
- RLC takes priority!

With any order let me know if you want something in particular, because I may mix things up a little bit especially for Grab bags and Speedys
Also please don't send stuff through ko-fi unless I accepted your offer unless you just want to donate!

EXAMPLES / PRICES
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Grab bag pwyw! / donate to my ko-fi!
Leave it up to me to experiment something! Let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like though! (chibi/anime) (crisp, sketchy, soft brush?) you can do this with any order let me know! Can range from like anything and like I mean it if you don't have any preferences LOL (personally I think I do better w more freedom though!)
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
Offer!
TBT/RLC​
unknown.png
400 or more TBT
$9​
COLORING FOR THESE WILL VARY... EXPERIMENTING
this was pretty simple and quick, will def put more time into commissions
Untitled_Artwork.png
Finished product will be like the leftmost drawing!
quickcommexamples.png
3162020_02.png
4232020_01.png

600 or more TBT
$15​
5112020_01smallexamples.png

322020_01SPARKLESPOST.png
RLC ONLY!
$40
simple background
$50
detailed lighting/background
(varying detail)

High tier collectibles I'm looking for​

I'm also willing to draw for these collectibles:

h2nB6cw.png
PsKHQvp.png
ish6Xsb.png
311.jpg
310.jpg
239.jpg
250.jpg
BkUbodH.png
9AcAuOZ.png
(+other rare collectibles lmk!) - higher tier art or multiple pieces
medium rare collectibles (some eggs) - multiple low/mid tier art
Qv9hqLj.png
- lower tier art

FORM

Reference:
Style:
Offer:
Extra Info: (personality,pose,expression & anything else)

SLOTS

TBT

RLC

SLOTS
5222020_COM3smallexamples.png
5182020_COM2smallexamples.png

FULL PIECES
662020_01smallexamples.png
662020_02smallexamples.png

DETAILED FULL PIECES
642020_02example.png
662020_03example.png
672020_03example.png

SPEEDYS (ICONS)
5172020_COM1smallexamples.png
682020_01example.png

BUSTS
652020_02example.png

CLEAN CHIBI
652020_01example.png
672020_01example.png
672020_02example.png

GRAB BAGS

pinglist:

feferily
serudesu
janelle
blink.
lieryl​

Last edited:
hi!

Reference: https://toyhou.se/6902018.narcissa
Style: full drawing
Offer: i have starry garland DIY, nova light DIY, and 35 large star fragments + 250 NMT 😰🥺(if this is still not enough just.. lemme know)
Extra Info: can you make it.. fantasy like?? if that makes sense. if you do full drawing i'd like some floaty feathers too pleaseeee

Last edited:
Reference:
9hj93io.jpg
ssYwgVF.jpg
Style: I would love a full drawing if this is enough!!! <333 ;v;;;
Offer: Starry Garland DIY, Nova Light DIY, 20 large star fragments, 200 nook tickets, and 300 TBT! <333
Extra info: happy/smiling expression! (no need to include the bubblegum haha) She also has freckles c:

Last edited:
Reference:
JXc1VfC.png
for a position, can she be thinking with her hand touching her chin?
Style: bust
Offer: $15 or NMT/IGB equivalent? (not sure what that would be tho)
Extra Info: can you include a mole under the right eye, please?

Reference: here and here! (the wing is supposed to be made of light, but semi-transparency can't be a thing in gifs so ;; )
Style: full body, possibly?
Offer: 150 nmt + 5mil igb + 50 large star fragments ; if this isn't enough feel free to tell me :0
Extra info: this character has a very big star motif; her eyes in the second ref are much more accurate to her design, but you can use the style in the first image as well!

hi!

Reference: https://toyhou.se/6902018.narcissa
Style: full drawing
Offer: i have starry garland DIY, nova light DIY, and 35 large star fragments + 250 NMT 😰🥺(if this is still not enough just.. lemme know)
Extra Info: can you make it.. fantasy like?? if that makes sense. if you do full drawing i'd like some floaty feathers too pleaseeee
Reference:
9hj93io.jpg
ssYwgVF.jpg
Style: I would love a full drawing if this is enough!!! <333 ;v;;;
Offer: Starry Garland DIY, Nova Light DIY, 20 large star fragments, 200 nook tickets, and 300 TBT! <333
Extra info: happy/smiling expression! (no need to include the bubblegum haha) She also has freckles c:
Reference:
JXc1VfC.png
for a position, can she be thinking with her hand touching her chin?
Style: bust
Offer: $15 or NMT/IGB equivalent? (not sure what that would be tho)
Extra Info: can you include a mole under the right eye, please?

Accepted!! I will try my best to get these out on a timely manner
rhena, are you able to describe "fantasy like" a little more? like for a background? thanks!!

Reference: here and here! (the wing is supposed to be made of light, but semi-transparency can't be a thing in gifs so ;; )
Style: full body, possibly?
Offer: 150 nmt + 5mil igb + 50 large star fragments ; if this isn't enough feel free to tell me :0
Extra info: this character has a very big star motif; her eyes in the second ref are much more accurate to her design, but you can use the style in the first image as well!

Omg your character is so cute!! But I'm a little confused on the references so I'm gonna have to decline for now!! Thanks for the interest!!

I wish I could commission you but I'm a guy (╥_╥)

Bruh I'm so sorry I haven't drawn a guy in ages 😭 😭 😭 😭

Closing slots for now, thanks everyone!! These may take a few days for the full pieces, but I will keep updating in the main post under each for progress, will probably start with Moonbox's commission first and then get on to the other pieces!

Last edited:
@BungoTheElf thank you so much for accepting mine!! 💜
for "fantasy-like" i mean .. nature or sky type background with maybe tiny stars/sparkles? or floating sparkles with the feathers as well? if that makes sense haha!! if you need more detail just let me know

Hey all, I'm opening shop up again now! No longer accepting in game items right now, only tbt and RLC! (and chao egg and dreamy egg LOL hmu if u got those PLEASE :oops:) Unfortunately my summer job plans fell through so yeah this is what I'm trying to do to make up for that 😔

Added a new grab bag, speedy, and chibi option too! If you would like the grab bag or speedy options and have a particular style or brush I use please let me know or I will go off and do something of my own and maybe experiment LOL, Otherwise the other styles will be pretty much consistent in quality/style! (I can definitely do assorted types of chibis though too if you'd like, and I can make it clean too!)

Payment in tbt for any type or RLC for Full drawings I will require HALF payment upfront through paypal!
Payment in RLC for grab bags, speedys, and busts/chibis will be upfront through ko-fi!

Thanks guys! I'll probably select slots tomorrow?

Last edited:
Reference: Style: SPEEDDDDDYYYYY (like the style in your example where she makes me crave cake !!)
Offer: 450 TBT
Extra Info: Can I please have my rep holding a mom's plushie (the brown version)? <3 thanks for considering!!

Reference: Style: SPEEDDDDDYYYYY (like the style in your example where she makes me crave cake !!)
Offer: 450 TBT
Extra Info: Can I please have my rep holding a mom's plushie (the brown version)? <3 thanks for considering!!
I know I said id choose slots tomorrow but your character is SO cute and its a speedy too so I can honestly finish it pretty quick tonight!!! LOL Just send over half the tbt and I'll dm you when I'm finished for the other half :blush::blush::blush:

Reference: Ref
Style: Grab bag
Offer: 400TBT
Extra Info: Soft brush chibi. Feel free to experiment :giggle:

Last edited:
I know I said id choose slots tomorrow but your character is SO cute and its a speedy too so I can honestly finish it pretty quick tonight!!! LOL Just send over half the tbt and I'll dm you when I'm finished for the other half :blush::blush::blush:
AAAAAH YAY!!!!! THANK YOU! I'll send the half right now!! <3

OMG HI LYNN!!

Ref: my witchy oc ; u ; please see attached image~
Style: Clean Chibi!
Offer: 600tbt!!! OR $20 IF YOU WANT!!! 😭
Extra info: I love your art style 🥺👉👈

Attachments

• BCD03951-322D-402B-A34D-08A89819F9F5.jpeg
    BCD03951-322D-402B-A34D-08A89819F9F5.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
i sent the first half! again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Im excited, the speedy style is SO CUTE :))))

Ref: MY MS2 CHAR
Untitled_Artwork-56.png
unknown.png
Style: FULL DRAWINGS + ADDED LIGHTING DETAIL
Offer: $45
Extra info: ilysm 💙

froghit.gif

Reference: Pic below
Style: Grab bag
Offer: 250 TBT
Extra Info: Not sure what the following style is but i like it:) Is it a full body or a chibi? Either one is fine. Sorry I’m not familiar with art lingo. Feel free to experiment. If some color can be added that would be nice but I will leave it completely up to you! Thank you!💜

Attachments

• 2292E5BD-4DAD-4816-9EF2-AB78CE022CF2.jpeg
    2292E5BD-4DAD-4816-9EF2-AB78CE022CF2.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 8A344579-ADF3-4A3C-A6EB-FFCD35DD1B8E.jpeg
    8A344579-ADF3-4A3C-A6EB-FFCD35DD1B8E.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 5D7B1E54-0C9D-4F9E-89AF-9CD0683E4AEE.jpeg
    5D7B1E54-0C9D-4F9E-89AF-9CD0683E4AEE.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Your art is lovely!!!
Reference: here
Style: grab bag (i really like the 4 head ish? Chibi style in the last picture! The one with the two girls ok the middle left of the page)
Offer: 300 tbt
Extra Info: c:
Thanks for considering!!

Oh my goodness oh my goodness your style is so cute! I don’t have my ref folder available but I can DM you one photo currently! For a grab bag or sketchy! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back