• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Can't transfer TBT to another user ! Please help

PrincessSofie

(ღ˘◡˘ღ) Fairy-Kei Girl
Bells
Tasty Cake
Hello
I'm having trouble with transferring TBT to another user for a signature update ? The pop up to transfer isn't coming up and when I click on the currency it just takes me to my TBT transaction history :/ please some help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you :)

I was having that trouble too. It kept telling me that I didn't have enough bells, when I clearly did.

I was having that trouble too. It kept telling me that I didn't have enough bells, when I clearly did.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem as I was starting to think I was doing something wrong ��

Sometime it'll say you have enough when really it was rounded it up. So you might have like 67 bells, but in reality it's more like 66.6 bells. Because of that you might be short some. Always a good idea to carry an extra bell or two for transactions.

But it's just the pop-up thing that isn't appearing, yes?

I'd try a different browser since it will rely on some JavaScript that may not run properly in NetScape Navigator 1 or something.

I'm try to send 10 TBT and I can't use a different browser as I'm using my phone and plus it worked last time :(

If it's taking you to the transaction page, rather than the transfer pop-up, try clicking the numerical number of bells, instead of the word bells - I seem to remember having that issue a few times myself. If that doesn't work, then go to one of the users posts you want to send the bells to, and click the number of bells they have in the sidebar below their avatar, as that will also give you the transfer pop-up.

Back