CrazyCat42

As in "lady"
Bells
Yoshi Easter Egg
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (69) +
For a while now I've been kind of unhappy with my town and over the last few days things got worse. Now, tonight, my favorite character decided to leave so I'm resetting. I can't even imagine Catmandu without him.

As I have a TON of stuff and I can't take it all with me I'm giving a bunch of stuff away. Not just junk, either, but hybrids, gracie stuff, island stuff, basically LOTS of good stuff. Since I'm miserable I want to make everyone else happy, lol.

Also, if anyone would be so kind as to let me store the few things I'm keeping in their town while I reset (somewhere within the next hour or so, hopefully) I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you'd like to come over let me know. I may not be talkative but that's just because I'm trying to get organized.

Aw. I'll come over. And you can store stuff on my beach if you want.

You can store hybrids at my place if you would like c= I can continue to water them for you so they wont die xxxx I have to go have dinner so give me 30minutes and you can come to my town

Hey, once everyone else is done, may I have some stuff too? ^_^

Awww, you guys are awesome! Since Zoe! is going to dinner I'll add you other three and open up! Also, thanks for helping me! (we'll sort that out after people come grab some of my stuff!) Anything that's on the ground is free to take. I have a few more things in my house and nothing is in order so bear with me.

Last edited:
Owwwkiee sowway xD I can add you and come now

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH wait xD Now dins ready so ill be there soon

Hey! Can I come please? I recently reset my town and have lots of wide open spaces for you to store items too :)

i dont see your town on the list? did you add my fc?

Its : 2595-0851-0197

Last edited:
Sorry I took so long! There was just so much stuff I wanted. XD

Can you please add me x I can also hold stuff for you <3 Hopefully theres still hybrids left

Haha, sorry, I'm getting overwhelmed. Okay, everyone here is added (except mayerbutthead who's FC I don't see). I just closed and reopened the gates so come on over. I know only a few can come at a time, I assume when a space clears up it'll let someone else over? It's hard to keep track of who has come by and who hasn't sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you please add me x I can also hold stuff for you <3 Hopefully there's still hybrids left

Oh, yes, tons! I just closed and reopened. Pretty sure I added you. Let me know if there are any problems. Actually, what could work is if you could take the hybrids you want and when they reproduce give me one of each back?

Back