• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Can't Take it With Me

Sure c= Although it may be a while till I can drop them off to you, Im going to Singapore in two days and wont be on for a week or so c=

No problem! (also, awesome! Have a great trip!) I'll take the orange and black ones I want to focus on right now and I have no problem waiting for others.

Hello! Please could you tell me if by any chance are you giving away things I look for? Thanks!

http://guerrerad.deviantart.com/art/AC-NL-busco-I-search-462499813

I know I had some of them but I am not sure if they've been taken yet or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

~Your town is full at the moment. I'll just wait for some people to leave.

Should have room now, I think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANKCHU SOOO MUUUUCCCH! <3 I will defs drop the flowers by your town soon c=

My pleasure. I appreciate the help and that everyone is so patient.

i don't have a lot of space but i'll happily give you any hybrid you want (except gold roses, sorry!) when you restart just give me a pm when you've got your town ready :)

Last edited:
May I have a little bit, You really can't store in my town because I am going for perfect right now.

May I have a little bit, You really can't store in my town because I am going for perfect right now.

No problem. I've actually got so many offers of help I'm not sure what to do now :) I'll add you as soon as I can. I do have room now so if anyone else (I believe I added almost everyone) wants to try to visit feel free.

Not sure that I have any perfect fruit left, I only managed two pears for myself haha.

Okay, I still have a ton left if anyone wants anything. I am closing and reopening. Everyone who has already posted has been added. I won't be able to add more, though, because it's storming here and I don't want anyone getting cut off. For that reason I may also save often while you're here just to be safe. Also, thank you to all who offered to store stuff. Other than the previously mentioned hybrids my brother has agreed to hold things for me.

Aw, I saw your post about Chadder. I'm so sorry to hear that! </3
If this is still open, I'd love to come to your town and help you clear it.

heading over now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

your gates aren't open? :eek:

Hey, if it's still possible to pick some things up, I'd like to come :)
Is there anything you need for your new town to get started?

If your still looking for people,I can hold some stuff for you ^_^.

Last edited:
Sorry, everyone. My power went out for a while. I have completed the restart with my brother's help but I didn't take much with me because he was kind of busy, haha.

Anyway, I'm sorry to those who missed out but I also want to thank everyone for being so kind to offer help, and just for being nice and fun visitors.

Aw okay! If you need anything for your new town, I can offer it free of charge :)
Good luck with your new town btw, hope it all goes like you want it to! <3

Back