• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Can’t get a third villager :(

Mdrnlifeisrubish

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hi! I’m new here :) I’ve been playing for about a month and have done so much (museum is up, house is finished, nook and able sisters upgraded, used over 40k miles etc.) but I can’t seem to get my 3rd villager to move in so I’m stuck, unable to progress in the game. Anyone else have issues with this… or advice?
I’ve talked to a few vacationers on random islands and talked to over 10 villagers at my friends islands and no one is showing up to my campsite. I just have the 2 I started with. My understanding is that one more villager shows up, and then I can access the upgraded resident services and setup land plots for 4-10 more people. But what do I need to do for the 3rd one to come?

I feel like I’m missing something big. Thanks in advance!

Hi!
I don’t. I’ve read that happens after the 3rd person moves in. But even if I’m supposed to have those 3 plots I can’t figure out how to get them. Tom Nook doesn’t ever mention them.

✨HUGE FACE PALM✨ I needed to talk to Tom Nook and ask “What should I do?” I was so focused on upgrading my house and thinking I knew what to do that I never asked him that question which starts the ball rolling on getting your first bridge built. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Back