• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Canceled TV Shows

I don't have them on official dvds, but I've got every single episode of Billy and Mandy downloaded and burned onto dvds. lol

Loved that show. My friends and I watched it all the time.
That show was great.

F-r-e-d. F-r-e-d. B-u-r-g-e-r! Fred Fred Burger!

I really miss Hamtaro. And for some reason, I never got to see the season 1 finale of Sailor Moon, and it bugs me to this day not knowing what happened.

Hm, maybe the good old Digimon.

And, of course, Avatar - The Last Airbender. I know that there is a new show about the new Avatar, and I loved and enjoyed the first season and can't wait for the second one- but I still miss the old GAang.

And maybe also Detective Conan. They don't show the newer episodes in here in Germany, and since this is a show that I grew old with, I would love to see how it ends.

They're cancelling "The Shire" :(

that was filmed where I live and I liked stalking them to get on TV. fml

That show was great.

F-r-e-d. F-r-e-d. B-u-r-g-e-r! Fred Fred Burger!

Fred ruined the show. He was great in Keeper of the Reaper, but after that, he was placed everywhere and got over-saturated.
In other news,

383321_10152081648230282_2040932400_n.jpg

Fred ruined the show. He was great in Keeper of the Reaper, but after that, he was placed everywhere and got over-saturated.
In other news,

Dang.

On Invader Zim, we never know if Zim succeeds or fails. He and Dib may spend the rest of their lives on earth, eternally losers!

In other news,

Clone High. Worst ending ever. I really wish that it had continued.

Anyone ever catch the show called 'Reaper?' God that show was great. It's on Netflix and I highly recommend it.

I'm probably alone on this, but I really miss the Andy Milonakis show. I can understand why it wasn't very popular, but I thought it was hilarious! Why can't my weird sense of humor be more common?

Oh I loved that show! Andy Milonakis was the best. I loved when he pulled pranks on delivery guys and then they asked where his parents were... And his dog Wubbie. And I think his friend's name was Ralph?

Earthworm Jim. It was awesome. When I was 8 I watched that show during the Summer Holidays and it was indeed, awesome.

Back