• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

can you use an amiibo to move a villager that already has a paradise planning house to your island?

Sabri

Bells
can you use an amiibo to move a villager that already has a paradise planning house to your island?— I don’t know if they would be moved from paradise planning, be on both, or they couldnt be moved at all. Thanks to those who answer

Hey! I've scanned in amiibo to my island that I've already built PP houses for! In fact, PP is how I explore new villagers, hehe. They'll just appear on both: your island and then another 'version' of that villager on the PP.

Hey! I've scanned in amiibo to my island that I've already built PP houses for! In fact, PP is how I explore new villagers, hehe. They'll just appear on both: your island and then another 'version' of that villager on the PP.
Thanks <3

The animals in HHP are just copies of any you see in the base game, similar to how your friends can have the same villagers as you in their town. The animals in HHP will not know you or make any references to your island.

Back