can you adopt the same villager once you've cycled 16?

Sailor Moon

mayor of la moon
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Silver Mailbox
my girlfriend's stitches moved out and she was absolutely crushed.
since i have a second game, i'm focusing now more on cycling out villagers just for her so i know she's supplied villagers whenever she needs one. i'm also helping her cycle since she's nervous because 9/10 villagers are her dreamies (she has diana, fauna, julian, ankha, felicity, chrissy, tia, flurry and muffy so it's a pretty great town)

she adopted kid cat from my cycling town and wondered if her stitches would show up in my town. i time traveled roughly five days, and sure enough, his house outline was down.

tl;dr my question is could she adopt the same exact stitches after she has cycled through 16 villagers or would it have to be an entirely different stitches?

Last edited:
Yes as long she cycle 16 out she can adopt back stitches^^ I am so sorry to hear that, been there too. If stitches has appear in your town, yes she can adopt back as long as the 16 cycle is complete.

Last edited:
thanks you two!

stitches has been in all of her towns since WW so she took it pretty hard when he moved out unexpectedly.
glad to know i don't have to restart my cycling town! (though i would have if it was for her sake. ////)

I just re-read your post and I'm not entirely sure how it works with villagers you've actually had in your town that have moved into a friend's town since they always recognise you when you talk to them.
Perhaps this changes after you've cycled 16 out but I'm honestly not sure.

Last edited:
Back