• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Can Pascal give duplicate shell recipes once you've already learned it?

Meira

Panda Master
Bells
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Mom's Plush
Can Pascal give you duplicate shell recipes once you've already learned it? Or is he similar to Celeste where once you've learned it, she will not give you anymore recipes. Instead she will give you fragments.

It would be good to know if I should learn my recipes or not in hopes to obtain more than 1 duplicate for trading purposes

I've learned all 14 recipes and have not gotten any recipes now. I've farmed him for about 30 or so pearls after completing the recipes.

I've learned all 14 recipes and have not gotten any recipes now. I've farmed him for about 30 or so pearls after completing the recipes.
really wish he would wait till you got all the stuff before giving out pearls, has given me 3 pearls so far and only 2 recipes

I'm not sure because I haven't tested it out. Maybe it is similar to Celeste. As long as you don't learn the recipes, he will continually give a DIY?

He doesn't give duplicate DiYs or clothing (same color) unless you didn't or forgot to learn them each time.

Last edited:
I've had 1 recipe and 2 dresses, a pearl and a tiara.
No duplicates so far.

Back