• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Can one acquire specific wallpaper/carpet sets from Saharah?

PiilloDanny

Bells
Hello, Bell Tree Forums. I just have a bit of a question I'm wondering about the wandering wallpaper and carpet salescamel named Saharah. I have one room in my house I am attempting to give a space theme; the coordinating carpet and wallpaper are Saharah-exclusives. Today while Saharah was in town, I placed all the furniture items I have of the Space Theme into my main room, removing all other items not of the theme, in the hopes of Saharah noticing the theme--thereby papering my walls and petting my cars accordingly.

However, she did not follow the pattern I'd hoped, instead giving me an entirely random set. I'm just wondering if there's another method to this I am not quite getting, or if my results of her services are simply a matter of luck of the draw.

Ah, that would explain it. I suppose I'll just have to keep trying every day she appears in Pi'illo if I want that specific set.

It's random, but if you save and continue before talking to her you can reset if she doesn't give you what you want. Having multiple characters will help as well.

Back